• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to sell my 210 FSH, Thoughts

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Good afternoon

Trying to get some idea what you all think my boat is worth. I am going to be selling to get a different boat.

2019 210 FSH Deluxe
Custom Foldable T Top
Thrust Vectors
Motor Guide Trolling Motor dual battery set up
Lowrance Hook 7 GPS
Roughly 30 hours on boat
Rear swim platform and gunnels have SeaDeck.
Front casting platform/table from JBP
Infinity speakers

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

joeyman15

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
PWC
Where are you located at?

Gund128

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Man I would have picked that up in a heartbeat for that price and mods!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You could check the NADA website to get an idea , but what I am thinking is why you are scaling a brand new boat? Is there something we could help you with so you actually keep it instead of taking a 10,000 financial hit

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
What did you buy it for out the door? Do you have an extended transferrable warranty?

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
What did you buy it for out the door? Do you have an extended transferrable warranty?
It was roughly $48 OTD, which includes the YES extended warranty. I would need to read the paperwork to see if the warranty is transferable.

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
You could check the NADA website to get an idea , but what I am thinking is why you are scaling a brand new boat? Is there something we could help you with so you actually keep it instead of taking a 10,000 financial hit
I appreciate the response. I'm selling it due to wanting to fish exclusively in the ocean. Here in Central and South Florida I've had a difficult time in the ocean with all of the sargasm weed. It's a great boat but I want to go with something different.

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Leonidas514 the YES Warranty is transferable.

“TRANSFER OF WARRANTY. Transfer of the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser is possible by having the boat inspected by an authorized Yamaha Sport Boat dealer and requesting the dealer to submit a change of registration to Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. within ten (10) days of the transfer.”

The purchasers dealer will likely charge a small free for this 1-hour Warranty inspection service.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did u ask the grate company and try them yet? For $400 I would try them first. I fully understand about the seaweed my old lady thought I was handing it in the day of our trip I pulled out crap 12 times. She is 55 and learned new bad words.23F70F82-E298-4DF2-B8D1-592813321DFE.png

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Did u ask the grate company and try them yet? For $400 I would try them first. I fully understand about the seaweed my old lady thought I was handing it in the day of our trip I pulled out crap 12 times. She is 55 and learned new bad words.View attachment 96411
I'm sure people on here that have never experienced it think we are full of it but you picture is no exaggeration. I had the exact same issue so I understand all of the cursing. I'm not going to try those grates, I have already made up my kind but I do certainly appreciate the advice. I was more worried about the weeds than actually fishing and it ruined my trip. I love the boat but just not for my application.

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I'm looking at a Sportsman 232 Open.

Those Scouts are incredible!!!! I've fished off of a 25 footer and it was great. The Makos are very affordable and I actually like them.

Gund128

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
X2 for scout boats. Their bay boats are amazing.

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did u ask the grate company and try them yet? For $400 I would try them first. I fully understand about the seaweed my old lady thought I was handing it in the day of our trip I pulled out crap 12 times. She is 55 and learned new bad words.View attachment 96411
I’ve had a hard time finding aftermarket grates that would help with the weeds - do you have a link to anything you could share?