• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lost Bimini Pole

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Anyone else lose a Bimini Pole while trailering? I ended up finding it on the side of the road a week later but it already had been mangled by passing cars. I looked up the Part from my local dealer (F3A-U3113-20-00) but they want $160 out the door. Its the pole that extends out forward from the bimini and secures to the waketower with a ball on the end. Online stores are a little cheaper but still quite expensive for something so simple. Anyone have ideas or solutions? Besides ponying up the $160 part that is worth 10$

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I lost mine in about 80' of water. Found it online for about $110.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yeah finally ordered a new one, 120 shipped... lesson learned

Paul Strader

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Has anyone ever found a canvas maker that could make one? My local guy said he hasn’t been able to get the Ball end because it’s an odd size. He has the tubing and the pop button, just need the end piece.

Last edited:

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Wish I would have saved my damaged one, would have shipped it to you

Redneck_4Play

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I broke the inner pole that extends with ball socket on my last year. It was sticking out and caught it on the garage. Was floored how much they wanted for a replacement. Found a 2' aluminum pole with same o.d. on amazon along with a new ball end. Cut to size, drilled a hole, transferred spring clip and installed ball end. Can't tell the difference from the factory pole. Cost less than $40.

Paul Strader

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I broke the inner pole that extends with ball socket on my last year. It was sticking out and caught it on the garage. Was floored how much they wanted for a replacement. Found a 2' aluminum pole with same o.d. on amazon along with a new ball end. Cut to size, drilled a hole, transferred spring clip and installed ball end. Can't tell the difference from the factory pole. Cost less than $40.
Do you have the link for the pole?

Paul Strader

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
12CB7093-57A9-4F43-9201-EA9D076C7F3D.jpeg Found a local marine canvas guy that was able to get all the parts and is making me 2 of the sliders, I wanted a spare. If anyone else needs this part, let me know and I’ll post his phone number.

Blue Hawaiian

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
please let me know, mine dropped when setting up on the water, it just ran for freedom in deep water, i tried several time with DI but failed, thank you!

Hbjrico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you have any links for the materials that you used or where to find a part?
]

Hbjrico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Lost this piece for my Ar195 Bimini

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How are you guys losing these things? I've trailered tens of thousands of miles over 7 seasons now and never even adjusted or moved those things and the bimini top is stowed and trailered attached to the tower.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought the plastic ends and then used a piece of copper. Just cut it to length.

Hbjrico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
How are you guys losing these things? I've trailered tens of thousands of miles over 7 seasons now and never even adjusted or moved those things and the bimini top is stowed and trailered attached to the tower.

after a couple beers, you let friends “help out” when you’re not paying attention bc your doing something else.. luckily I caught that the other one that was still attached, hanging by the ball eye before it too fell off

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
after a couple beers, you let friends “help out” when you’re not paying attention bc your doing something else.. luckily I caught that the other one that was still attached, hanging by the ball eye before it too fell off
Well, that explains it. I don't have friends so I always end up doing it myself :D :D