• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

LOTO Boat Parade, anyone going? June 12th

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are going to be down in the Ozarks June 10-13th. Saw they were trying to break a record with this boat parade and didn't know if anyone on here will be going to it? Looks like its 0900-1300 MM19-26, and they are staging & separating boats per their length, which is obviously a good idea. Still on the fence if we would pay to register and do it though.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
OMG LOTO is bad enough with all the huge cruisers during a normal weekend. I would completely cancel my reservations with that going on down there 😂

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Attachments

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OMG LOTO is bad enough with all the huge cruisers during a normal weekend. I would completely cancel my reservations with that going on down there 😂
Luckily we are staying up the Gravois arm so we should be able to avoid the parade anyhow. I love the Ozarks, though, it definitely sucks the boats keep getting bigger and bigger! We tend to try to stay down there only during the week which we are going end of July.. But we had a few free weekends and decided to pull the trigger on a couple VRBOs this summer.

Hey, this is a fantastic deal!!! look what you get for 50 bucks!

View attachment 149568
Haha, ya I think it is ridiculous they are charging really anything at all, if they break the record that is over 55k bucks. I think someone is getting a bit greedy.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Luckily we are staying up the Gravois arm so we should be able to avoid the parade anyhow. I love the Ozarks, though, it definitely sucks the boats keep getting bigger and bigger! We tend to try to stay down there only during the week which we are going end of July.. But we had a few free weekends and decided to pull the trigger on a couple VRBOs this summer.

Haha, ya I think it is ridiculous they are charging really anything at all, if they break the record that is over 55k bucks. I think someone is getting a bit greedy.
Somehow my attachment got messed up. Sorry...But, for $50 buck they give you a boat!!!

1620671513972.png

I agree, shouldn't charge anything. But the fireworks should be spectacular!!!

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Somehow my attachment got messed up. Sorry...But, for $50 buck they give you a boat!!!

View attachment 149573

I agree, shouldn't charge anything. But the fireworks should be spectacular!!!
Oh man I didn't see that, A $50 BOAT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Yeah I would stay away. Maybe you will get lucky and everyone will flock to that and you can have that area to yourselves ! Only cool thing about LOTO is there is always a cool places to rent out with slips and the restaurants are really good. That lake is only 1.5 hours away but we choose to drive 3.5 for Table Rock.

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah I would stay away. Maybe you will get lucky and everyone will flock to that and you can have that area to yourselves ! Only cool thing about LOTO is there is always a cool places to rent out with slips and the restaurants are really good. That lake is only 1.5 hours away but we choose to drive 3.5 for Table Rock.
Word.