1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Want to buy your boat a Christmas gift? How about some Cobra Jet Steering? From now until Dec 31 Jeff is offering forum members all Cobra Jet Steering 20% off!!!!!

Please send a PM(converstation message to @Cobra Jet Steering LLC) or email jeff@cobrajetsteering.com to place orders or for questions about a particular product, please list the make, model and year of your boat " year is last 2 digits of hull number", also the state you reside in or the state you want it shipped to . Offer Not valid in combination with other offers or discounts, subject to availability of inventory. AND Free shipping in the U S A.

You can dismiss this notice (if you are a member) by clicking the "X" in the upper right>>>>>>>>>

Dismiss Notice

Boat Stuff Lots of nice upgrade gear!

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by krock, Dec 5, 2017.

1. krock

krock Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 8
    Boat Make:
    Scarab
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    HO Impulse
    Boat Length:
    Hello fellow boaters....I finally got my new boat...a 2017 Scarab 255 HO imulse. The boat came completely decked out with all the gidgets and gadgets! Therefore I have decided to sell some items. Rockford Fosgate PM262B Marine coaxial (1) set. Rockford Fosgate M262 B Marine wake board tower speakers (1) set. Lumitec seablaze mini underwater Light pair 101246. Lumitec seablaze 3 underwater light .Wet Sounds SW-65i-B (Black) (2) pair. Bow filler cushions from my 2014 242 limited s and rear cushion from same. Kicker enclosed sub box 10 inch. All of this merchandise is in very good to excellent condition. Everything works as it should. I am so confident of that I will pay for return shipping if item does not work or you are dissatisfied with the product. I would prefer local pick up but we can talk about shipping. I will upload 20171001_100037.jpg 20171122_151905.jpg 20171122_151739.jpg 20171122_145540.jpg 20171122_145714.jpg 20171122_161819.jpg 20171122_152732.jpg 20171122_152916.jpg 20171122_145410.jpg 20171122_145433.jpg 20171122_145455.jpg a few pictures but I don't know if I have the space for all so PM me and thanks for looking!

2. jeff_s

jeff_s Active Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 4
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Possibly interested in the underwater lights. @krock
    In I’m NJ btw

3. jeff_s

jeff_s Active Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 4
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Congrats on the new Scarab too!

4. krock

krock Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 8
    Boat Make:
    Scarab
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    HO Impulse
    Boat Length:
    Thanks Jeff......the Scarab is a really nice boat......if it didn't have technical issues....(story for a different thread) Check the internet and send me a PM offer if interested. Shipping is not a problem for smaller items, UPS store around the corner.

5. John Mcpartland

John Mcpartland Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Interested in tower speakers or wet sound speaker

6. Edgar Almonte

Edgar Almonte Active Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    Interested in the rear filler cushion. Let me know the price.

7. Crlos16

Crlos16 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 3
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    PM sent.

8. krock

krock Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 8
    Boat Make:
    Scarab
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    HO Impulse
    Boat Length:
    filler cushion 75.00 plus shipping

9. krock

krock Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 8
    Boat Make:
    Scarab
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    HO Impulse
    Boat Length:
    Update: Sold! Wake board tower speakers! Thanks J. Mac! Everything else still available...I have the tan bow cover with snaps as well!