• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Louisiana 2015 242 Limited S $45k

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I live in the Lafayette Louisiana area. I am putting my Boat on the market. I am asking $45,000.00 firm pricing. I ask that only serious inquires ask for additional information. My profile list all the accessorizes for the most part and the boat is in great condition. Yes I use it in saltwater and freshwater. One look at this boat up close and you know its been well taken care of and a great boat. Its a full package deal with the boat, everything boat related goes with the boat includes toys, life jackets, custom accessories.

Attachments

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If this boat was closer to Wisconsin I’d be all over it - love the grey!!

BERZRAM

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good evening,
Is your boat still for sale?
Would you be able to send more pics?
I have cash in hand.
Thank you, Nathan.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
She is kept undercover and covered all the time. This pictures was taken on August 06, 2020. At the end of the season and before the start the of season she is detailed fully... She always has a nice shine no matter the time

Attachments

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
She has Seadek and I still have the carport and snaps if ever needed. The Captain and passenger Chair were fully replaced by warranty one year ago. A known issue with seats, not specific to my boat or care.

Attachments

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Top end fully operational and super quality sound system, its always the talk of the water when I pull up to a sandbar and they like - dang that sounds good and so clean.

Attachments

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I change Oil, Filter and Plugs every season. The engines are a showing point as I like to pop open the hatch and show the peeps her engines. The jets and exterior parts are always washed sown with saltaway and sprayed with Yamaha sealant. A look around my boat and you will know she is well maintained.

Attachments

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I did have an issue with the original connext system roughly 3 years ago. Again item replaced under warranty and was a known issue and was not a result of my maintenance or care. When replaced I have 35 hours shown. So my Hours on current connext shows 46.6 and adding the previous hours as of August 08, 2020 she has 81.6 hours on her engines. I have new top of the line batteries added last season with a top end on board battery maintenance system when I purchased the boat.

Attachments

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
The boat is well taken care of and nothing left unattended to or in operable. Like I said firm pricing and serious inquires only please. I have a ton of extras that come with the boat too. All the water toys, life jackets, bar-b-que pit, flag poles, covers, anchors, and other items.

Attachments

Dodi5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is this still available.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
As of August 7, 2020 - Boat is still available. I live in the Lafayette Louisiana area. I am asking $49,000.00 firm pricing. I ask that only serious inquires ask for additional information. My profile list all the accessorizes for the most part and the boat is in great condition. Yes I use it in saltwater and freshwater. One look at this boat up close and you know its been well taken care of and a great boat. Its a full package deal with the boat, everything boat related goes with the boat includes toys, life jackets, custom accessories.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Boat was not impacted by Hurricane Laura and is still available.

PortA

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Off subject, how tall is your shed? I’m looking at a 11ft. But yours looks taller.
Thanks

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I’m traveling now, but I think it’s 13 foot. I can measure when I get back. It’s taller than what I needed but down south it gets really hot and humid and wanted some height. Better air circulation and less trapped heat

PredatoryKey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is this still available? Very interested.

hopefully allowed, but please text me or call me.
678-294-9835.
Thanks.