• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Love living in the South a little Jet Ski and Sea Doo jet boat Shenanigans in October

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took a Speedster and a Kawasaki out today for a little guys trip it was a balmy 88 degrees here in Myrtle Beach fall is really setting in.

Looks like fun, Thanks for posting!

Oh man I miss summer already!!!

@robert843 .....we're about 2.5 hours north of you in NC. We frequent Myrtle Beach as a quick getaway. Next spring we are thinking of taking the boat down there. A friend of ours has a place at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes and we plan to use the marina there for the weekend. I'll let you know if it becomes a reality.

@redthumper9 Let me know we usually keep our boat in a marina in the south end of the beach for the summer as we live down there but we do take the Jet ski up north and drop in when going to Bird Island in fact the ramp we used in the video is literally a 5 minute ride from Grand Dunes Marina on the ICW. Sometimes we will take the boat up but its a haul at least 2 hours from Marina to Bird Island and then 2 hours back.

Only thing I messed up with that day was i forgot my chest harness for the camera. we decided to go out Little river inlet into the ocean as my friend has been debating trying to take his speedster to Bimini but had never been in the ocean with it. We picked the wrong day for his first attempt going through inlet was easily 4-5ft chop I was having a blast on the ski but couldn't hold on to the camera and the ski to get video. I turned around to check on them as they where a good bit behind me and wh I got back to them they where soaked and looked defeated in just a few minutes. He said it when we stopped back at the island he said it was a little disheartening. I know a speedster could make it but it would have to be ideal conditions they got beat to death in just a few minutes, but most of you know 4-5 foot chop not swell is hell in just about any boat under 26ft especially one with no keel in the water.

Back