• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Loyalist

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sat down with my cup of tea to check the news feeds on jetboaters.net and realized.........I have not visited or logged in to any other boat forum (one in particular;)) for quite some time. I'm thinking it's been like 4 weeks or so! I am confident I can get or find any answers to my boat questions right here! Guess I am a loyalist. I tend to choose one out of many, Marriott over Hilton, Coke over Pepsi, Miller Lite over Bud Water, etc.etc. I think I have fully assimilated into a jet head!!:winkingthumbsup"

Thanks for the new and improved forum fellas[flag]

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just looked at the other forum to review an old PM, but it was the first time in about a month.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While I have "peeked" at OTHER sites in the last few weeks, it was only to look at replies. I have not posted over there in quite some time. I am fully confident that any answers that I will need or want can be found right here.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I haven't logged in over there since I was banned for asking probing questions! LOL.....OK...that's not entirely true...I did create a few fake alliases just to mess with "he who shall remain unnamed" :devilhorns: I couldn't help myself there....

Glad this place is providing the home for us to all collaborate. The features sure do help! @BigN8 thanks for voicing your support!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I do check the other site occasionally but usually to check some of my old posts like finding the Teleflex steering cable #'s to help someone out here. I no longer post over there though. I may be a genius though as I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently. :winkingthumbsup"

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I dont log in over there anymore, now I am a loyalist, but I like Embassy Suites over Marriott, I dont drink soda or beer, more of a water guy during the day and vodka in the evening :winkingthumbsup"
I'm the same on the soda. I usually don't drink it, and we only let the kids have it on weekends while out boating. I would feel like such a hypocrite if I am throwing back miller lite's and I made the kids drink water! But on the rare occasions I do crave a soda, there is nothing better than ice cold Coke from a can! Somehow it is better from a can than the plastic bottle. And if you really want to splurge, get the Coke made in Mexico in the glass bottle!!! Oh, Tito's Vodka!!!!!

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm the same on the soda. I usually don't drink it, and we only let the kids have it on weekends while out boating. I would feel like such a hypocrite if I am throwing back miller lite's and I made the kids drink water! But on the rare occasions I do crave a soda, there is nothing better than ice cold Coke from a can! Somehow it is better from a can than the plastic bottle. And if you really want to splurge, get the Coke made in Mexico in the glass bottle!!! Oh, Tito's Vodka!!!!!
Mexican Coke is the best...made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup. There used to be Dublin Dr. Pepper made in bottle with cane sugar, but Dr. Pepper strong armed them out. You can still get cane sugar Dr. Pepper though, it's just expensive now that "corporate" bottles it.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mexican coke? OMG

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sat down with my cup of tea to check the news feeds on jetboaters.net and realized.........I have not visited or logged in to any other boat forum (one in particular;)) for quite some time. I'm thinking it's been like 4 weeks or so! I am confident I can get or find any answers to my boat questions right here! Guess I am a loyalist. I tend to choose one out of many, Marriott over Hilton, Coke over Pepsi, Miller Lite over Bud Water, etc.etc. I think I have fully assimilated into a jet head!!:winkingthumbsup"

Thanks for the new and improved forum fellas[flag]
I couldn't agree with you more. COKE over Pepsi that is. :thumbsup: I did hear that they were going to start using corn syrup in Mexican Coke (imported into the US) too. But people threatened to boycott. Not wanting another "New Coke" fiasco, they backed down. Not sure how true that is, but it is better with real sugar and from the bottle. http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-11/the-mexican-coca-cola-myth-its-almost-American

Oh yeah, this site is awesome. I almost forgot that there was another Jet Boat web site.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Pepsi throwback.
mgd
long islands
wine
I go over there and post but not as much because it's not as busy. That site was and is an incredible resource and if it weren't for it, we wouldn't be here. Yamaha wouldn't be what it is.
I am here 60percent of the time, thechive 30 and yjb 10. Well, other stuff is like 2 percent in there somewhere.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I couldn't agree with you more. COKE over Pepsi that is. :thumbsup: I did hear that they were going to start using corn syrup in Mexican Coke (imported into the US) too. But people threatened to boycott. Not wanting another "New Coke" fiasco, they backed down. Not sure how true that is, but it is better with real sugar and from the bottle. http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-11/the-mexican-coca-cola-myth-its-almost-American

Oh yeah, this site is awesome. I almost forgot that there was another Jet Boat web site.

There is definitely a difference in taste...I don't care what the research says. Bottle is definitely better, mixed at soda fountain is better than bottle. Hard to find a place that mixes, but worth a splurge every now and then.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Coke for me. As for the site... Love it. I took a few recent peeks back "you know where", but it felt a little like I was cheating. :) Never a personal issue there, but I know how much you all care and how much knowledge everyone has to share. Plus there's a logo that you can get as a sticker, flag, t-shirt... heck, I think I even saw a Jetboaters portable urinal that doubles as a bilge pump and saves lives!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I even saw a Jetboaters portable urinal that doubles as a bilge pump and saves lives!
Literally LOL'd at this one. . . .

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
"I think I even saw a Jetboaters portable urinal that doubles as a bilge pump and saves lives!"

I think you're correct. Didn't it have a YJB logo at the bottom of it?

Last edited:

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think I even saw a Jetboaters portable urinal that doubles as a bilge pump and saves lives!
I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there!

I prefer a Mojito, or maybe a little Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka... However, living in Atlanta, I'm enjoying the Coke props!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All this talk caused me to buy a Mexican Coke today while checking out at Home Depot!!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"I think I even saw a Jetboaters portable urinal that doubles as a bilge pump and saves lives!"

I think you're correct. Didn't it have a YJB logo at the bottom of it?
13087e.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
That's just all kinds of messed up man....