• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Madison, WI - New to JB

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hey, all. New to the forums! Located in Madison, WI. Proud Boat Owners United - Madison WI chapter head. Own a great '15 AR192 that has treated us quite well over the years. If you're around the area, join our group! Hoping to organize some meet ups this summer. Looking forward to it!
IMG_1315.JPG

Stischendorf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! My boating home is on lake Petenwell. This warm weather recently has me itching to get out on the water when the ice melts (maybe by fishing opener).

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome! My boating home is on lake Petenwell. This warm weather recently has me itching to get out on the water when the ice melts (maybe by fishing opener).
Nice - Lake Petenwell is close to my in-laws. We are missing our boat especially now that this snow is melting. Bring on summer!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well then. Looks like we're gonna have to hit out by you.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hey, all. New to the forums! Located in Madison, WI. Proud Boat Owners United - Madison WI chapter head. Own a great '15 AR192 that has treated us quite well over the years. If you're around the area, join our group! Hoping to organize some meet ups this summer. Looking forward to it!
View attachment 89934
Great to have some more Yamaha’s around Mad Town. Where do you normally boat? We generally avoid the Madison lakes.

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Well then. Looks like we're gonna have to hit out by you.
Nice boat!! We only met one other Yamaha owner last year outside of our two buddies that have one. Nice to see some more! Where do you typically go out?

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Great to have some more Yamaha’s around Mad Town. Where do you normally boat? We generally avoid the Madison lakes.
It IS great to see more Yamahas in the area! We lived on Lake Kegonsa for a while and have come to know that lake quite well (plus it has a lot less traffic and we rarely see the Sheriff's boat). However, we've taken it out on the Madison lakes a time or two. Waubesa once!

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! Just 2 hours north of you here.....

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, really? Nice! Where do you typically take your boat out?
There are a couple close lakes around the Wausau area. Never really towed south before. Our favorite spot is north to Lake Tomahawk. .... Big, deep lake, super clear water, and the tourist riff-raff stays over on the Minocqua side.

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
There are a couple close lakes around the Wausau area. Never really towed south before. Our favorite spot is north to Lake Tomahawk. .... Big, deep lake, super clear water, and the tourist riff-raff stays over on the Minocqua side.
I've heard that about Lake Tomahawk. We have a few friends that are on that Minocqua side - they can keep their riff-raff ;)

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We generally hit the Wisconsin River. We should plan a couple WI meet ups this year.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I would love to come up for a weekend any interest in showing me around. Maybe we could even get a few more members to come and make an outing of it.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yes! You should post the meet up ideas in our FB group so others can join!
Lol, yeah FB is not my thing but feel free to post it to FB once we narrow down some locations and dates.

RicaRicaF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The warmer weather is certainly like a teaser. We finally JUST started buying some mods to our boat (we've left it pretty stock for the past 3 years). Thanks to the warmer temps, it's given us a little motivation!