• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

March 2015 Yamaha Incentive

Kennc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Heading to the boat show with this in hand.

ywc9080_bt_spring_2015_web_offer_ala0down_1e.jpg

Good luck! Don't come back here empty handed! Lol.

All depends on the dealer.

Good luck!

Let me just say, it has been a number of years since Yamaha offered the desirable 5 years of Y.E.S. warranty coverage in full. The last time I saw it without dealer participation, was in 2009. This is worth more than just the money, and makes peace of mind extend to anyone who owns your boat for the next 5 years. And 2.99%, only once has it been better and it was short lived. 2.99% will not be back for years if ever. Rates like that make carrying a long term note more palatable. Don't expect much if any off of a boat show price, they have them where they can sell them. However, go for the upgrades and extra features...nothing wrong with getting them to earn your business! Good luck with the journey!

Nice boat! Good luck!

That's awesome!!!!

Came back empty handed.

I swear, they didn't even seem like they wanted to sell a boat. I was there with my checkbook in hand, literally and no one even approached us. Five or more salesman standing around chatting amongst themselves. My wife was so frustrated with the dealer that she started looking at the Chaparral's.

The Chaparral salesman at least attempted to engage us. Of course he told us the noise difference between the 2015 Yamaha and Chaparral was minimal.

I ended up speaking to the GM of the Yamaha dealer and told him about our poor experience with his sales staff. Someone is supposed to call me tomorrow. We'll see.

My experience with Chatlee exactly. Hopefully the GM steps up and makes it happen for you.

Did you check out that orange Supra SE 575? That thing was ridiculous.

The wife thought all the Supra's were ugly. I found them to be pretty awesome.

Ken, sorry Chatlee didn't come through for you at the boat show! Amazing how when you want to buy something salesmen are never there....same thing happened to me with the Acura Dealer in Cary....walked in with my wife ready to buy one, and walked out 15-20 minutes later never having spoken to a salesman and never went back. My wife was ready to buy an Acura.....the sale would have been a cake walk!

Don't forget to list your location in your profile....are you in the Raleigh area?

Even if the dealer was of no help still a great looking boat received_10203656024180734.jpeg

I have been all over that exact boat. Kids and wife too. We drove to Raleigh to see it at their private show last week. I went to the Greensboro show Friday with tape measure and note pad. Today family went back again.

Spoke to salesman a couple times on the phone also.

Today, salesman was to busy with another customer to even approach us - Ridiculous really!

Fortunately, salesman has nothing to do with the boat and we LOVE that boat!!! Can't wait to get one out on the water.

@DieselCamel 's wife may have been shut in the head compartment of that one. I don't think she made a mess though :P

We did talk with the one salesman for about 5 minutes about vaping. He didn't seem interested in chatting about boats.

The Regal salesman was nice. The supra guy was cool also. As was the guy that had the Concept boat there (over in the fishing section). Spent alot of time talking to the wetsounds guy (soundfx from down your way, he was with the centurion boats).

I had pretty low expectations for the show going into it, but actually enjoyed it. And the chicken/waffles afterwards definitely made it a worthwhile trip.

I didn't realize wet sounds had a rep there. Sorry I missed him.

With the new Yamaha incentive, I figure I have 30 days to make a great deal.

Well, a wetsounds dealer from high point.

http://www.soundfxnc.com/

He did all the centurion boats there I think. He also did dieselcamel's seadoo. And, he'll be doing at least some to mine, if not all. I still think I can handle most of it myself, waiting for the quote to see if it's worth my time.

Back