• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Merry Christmas

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Merry Christmas my JetBoat Family!!!

Hope you all got your fav mods!!

Merry Christmas Everyone !!
My boat received for Christmas the following
Seadek, XL Thrust Vectors, AO Cooler, Box Anchor and LED accent lights.
I can not wait for summer.

Merry Christmas To All!!

Merry Christmas to all and may the winter be short!

Merry Christmas all! Hope your year is ending on a great note. May springtime hurry to your corner of the world!

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Merry Christmas Everyone! The wife got me a pair of Clarion 350 watt amps and a pair of tower speakers with matching Polk speakers and integrated halogen lights. See if I can get them installed today.

Merry Christmas to all!

May you also have a healthy and happy 2015 filled with many great boating hours.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, AND
a Joyful, Safe and Happy boating 2015 New Year !
Mikey Lulejian - on a warm and pretty Lake Oconee, GA

merrychristmas.gif

Santa baby............

santalake.jpg

Back