• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MFI Trailer 2011 Model: TRL 23-25 T (YMH240P)

Springer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought my Yamaha AR240 last summer and was starting to do some spring maintenance before getting her in the water. I noticed that the little ball on the zerk fitting on the bearing protector was missing and grease would come out once it was pumped in. So I decided to remove the bearing protector to replace the zerk fitting I noticed that there is another zerk fitting on the end of the spindle of the trailer. It appears to have a bigger opening on the end of the zerk fitting but with the bearing protector on there is no way to grease the spindle zerk fitting unless I remove the bearing protector. I doubt grease would make its way in the zerk fitting on the spindle if I were to pump grease from the outside zerk bearing protector. Is this normal? Does anyone else have the same thing on their MFI trailer?

I also would like to get a spare hub just in case one were to go bad while trailing down the road. I pull my boat 90 miles one way to get to the lake. I did figure out that the bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5 because I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee and was able to mount the spare on the trailer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Attachments

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length