• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Miami to Bimini Bahamas 2018

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Everyone. Here is bit of our journey this past week in Bimini Bahamas. We had a great time with family and good friends.Thisone will be remembered for a life time.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Everyone. Here is bit of our journey this past week in Bimini Bahamas. We had a great time with family and good friends.Thisone will be remembered for a life time.
Fantastic video!

Wow, quite an upgrade from your AR240, lol.

--

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Fantastic video!

Wow, quite an upgrade from your AR240, lol.

--
Thanks @swatski . This was my friend boat. My boat it is the exact boat but they still have 3 more months to go before it gets done, but definitely is a big upgrade. No more bumpy rides for me. I hope to see you in a near future in the bahamas

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow great boat you are getting! Is yours going to have two or three engines?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @swatski . This was my friend boat. My boat it is the exact boat but they still have 3 more months to go before it gets done, but definitely is a big upgrade. No more bumpy rides for me. I hope to see you in a near future in the bahamas
Sweet! We won't be able to keep up with you that's for damn sure, LOL.

BTW - your filming/editing skills are superb, that video really is a gem; just showed it to Kate, she watched the whole thing which she never does. Pretty funny.
(yes, she still thinks you guys are all crazy and belong on an episode of "Naked and Afraid", lol)

--

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

BTW - your filming/editing skills are superb, that video really is a gem; just showed it to Kate, she watched the whole thing which she never does. Pretty funny.
(yes, she still thinks you guys are all crazy and belong on an episode of "Naked and Afraid", lol)

--
Here is raw footable of us at Honeymoon Harbour.

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

--
I don't think I will survive a day not even if I get paid to be on that show...

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great video and editing - really nice aerials too.

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
lol a 300k boat better not be a bumpy ride lol

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well there's "2 footitus" and then there's Go Big or Go Home :D! Going from a 19' to 24' and now 33' Renegade :eek:!! Hell yea man that's awesome and always like your editing and videos. I'm sure the new boat will be amazing and you'll really get to stretch those journies to paradise! :thumbsup:

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well there's "2 footitus" and then there's Go Big or Go Home :D! Going from a 19' to 24' and now 33' Renegade :eek:!! Hell yea man that's awesome and always like your editing and videos. I'm sure the new boat will be amazing and you'll really get to stretch those journies to paradise! :thumbsup:
Thank you for watching.... Looking forward to new adventures and the ability to go farther with out worrying about fuel, weather ect...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice video!!! Love the boat, but not what I would buy...but cool top speed!!!! I'd prefer to be out of the elements in AC for that price and put the speed $ into comfort and cabin $....but each to their own!!! Of course we will want photos of the new baby when you get her!!!!! And don't be a stranger!