• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Miami to Bimini to Great Harbour SX192

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey folks, finally finished part one of our trip. Working on part 2 which is all the Great Harbour footage.

As soon as part 2 is done, I’ll complete a full write up for anyone interested in traveling a little further.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Fantastic editing @JKallay! Looking forward to part 2 and your write up. I remember your other Bimini video. Glad to see you take it further.

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey, what's in the center rear of the boat, in between the seats?

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey, what's in the center rear of the boat, in between the seats?
Two, 12 gal fuel cans. We used 58 gal to get to Great Harbour. We had another 20 gal in the ski locker.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey folks, finally finished part one of our trip. Working on part 2 which is all the Great Harbour footage.

As soon as part 2 is done, I’ll complete a full write up for anyone interested in traveling a little further.

Looking forward to the write up!!!

--

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Great job editing the vid u guys look awesome

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is Yamaha commercial ready. Outstanding job on the editing and video capture. One of the best I have ever seen

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great as always! Glad you had a wonderful trip.

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Always enjoy yalls vids! Great editing and amazing sights!

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great video. Can’t wait for pt.2!

dragonfire6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome vid & great editing! I had seen your first video and wondered if you guys were on this site. I'm looking forward to the write-up of your trip and any pointers you can suggest regarding a solo crossing to Bimini.

BullCityBoatMan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very cool video. I’m for sure setting a goal up to do a crossing next year!

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Part two of the video ended up being so long I had create a part three. Here is the second installment of our trip.

BullCityBoatMan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great camera work! Amazing footage. The cave looks amazing and the lagoon also! Can you provide directions/coordinates to those locations?
Also was curious how much extra fuel you brought? How much did you have to purchase? and from where while on your trip? And how many times did you have to add fuel at sea? Sorry for the bombardment I’m just trying to gather as Much info as possible...

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great camera work! Amazing footage. The cave looks amazing and the lagoon also! Can you provide directions/coordinates to those locations?
Also was curious how much extra fuel you brought? How much did you have to purchase? and from where while on your trip? And how many times did you have to add fuel at sea? Sorry for the bombardment I’m just trying to gather as Much info as possible...
Thanks man!
I’ll do a full write up as soon as the last video is complete including places to stay, who to contact, fuel and gpd coord for the attractions.
You know, maybe I’ll just do a narrated video about all of it.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome video! I know there are a lot of details in planning a trip like that. Definitely at the top of my bucket list.

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome video! I know there are a lot of details in planning a trip like that. Definitely at the top of my bucket list.
It was 2 years in the making. Definitely top of my list thus far. It felt like the ‘real’ Bahamas. Everyone was happy we were there. Hard to put into words. Everyone on the island was so friendly with each other and with us. Nothing I had ever experienced before.

JKallay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Alright folks, here is part three. Pretty much all Berry Islands footage. Look for some information videos in the coming weeks. Thanks to everyone for your support.