• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

*MICHIGAN* Selling Brand New Cover (see pics for details)

L Vereeke

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Other
I bought my boat (2003 SeaDoo Bombadier sportster 4 tech) from an individual last year with only 80 hrs on boat. He said it needed a new cover and if I wanted he would buy and I could pay him when I picked up boat. I agreed and he gave me full receipt along w/cover. I NEVER used or opened the box until 2 weeks ago because I continued to use the old one as much as possible until it was not usable anymore. Recently, when I opened it to try on, it is completely the wrong cover for my boat. I bought it for $525.94. I also attached pics of receipt, instructions and box.

PLS let me know if any one is interested....Thanks!!

Attachments