• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Minneapolis Boat Show

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

River Valley Power and Sport has invited JetBoatPilot back to the Minneapolis Boat Show this year. The show starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday afternoon.

I will be there Thursday afternoon late until end of day Sunday. Come by and say hello. It is always good to put faces with names and to meet fellow JetBoaters.

We will have 4 JBP Edition packages on display as well as a cool new SeaDek display with price estimator for those of you who have been considering SeaDek.

JBP Editions are 242 LS, AR240, 212X and AR192.

See you in Minneapolis!

Have fun. Should be very busy show. The weather is milder too. I doubt I'll go this year. Trying to avoid the temptation to upgrade.

Yeah, when you see that new 240 the temptation is definitely there! Last year the weather was brutal.

Oh come on...it was just a little flurry! ;)

On my way home from the show last year I saw a guy driving his motorcycle. It was one with a sidecar, but still... You Florida guys will never understand!

Proof:
IMG_20140130_180244_974.jpg

I'm planning on stopping by at some point this weekend, always fun to see shiny new boats when mine is tucked away for it's winter nap. I need a bit of a boat fix right now...

@JetBoatPilot It was good seeing you at the Nashville show. I wish we could of talked a bit longer. I love the SeaDek

It was good to meet you @Helipilot11 we were very busy then. Thanks for stopping by!

How was the Minneapolis show?

How was the Minneapolis show?

Not much different that year's past if you ask me...

River Valley Sports was all over the place it seemed and their Yamaha booth seemed a bit 'flashier' this year with lights, girls in bikinis (with @JetBoatPilot 's basketball hoop doing some sort of game), etc. I had hopes of saying hi Will...but it looked like you were pretty busy chatting with people (hopefully making some sales!) and my kids just wanted to crawl in/out of whatever boat they were let on.

One thing that I thought was funny/odd... If you remember or went last year Marine Max's Scarab booth was right next to Yamaha, this year was about 100+ yards away. I guess they don't like side by side comparisons this year? :confused: I also didn't see the Chap jet boat(s), but frankly I was more interested in walking thru their 30+ footers, really nice boats...

In the end you didn't miss much if you have gone in the past, but to me it's always fun to see shiny new boats. Got a bit of the boat itch scratched, now hurry up spring, I want to get back in my boat!!

JetBoatPilot products showed really well and we're already seeing sales from the show. JBP Editions sold really well and we saw customers buying them on boats like AR192's and SX210's. These smaller boats have never seen alot of JBP Edition penetration but at the show all the other boats being loaded up made it hard not to buy one. I could not have been happier. River Valley also reported a good show, although I think they were looking for more than they got. All in all I think they will be just fine this year. Yamaha historically has offered more in the way of boat show incentives like 5 year warranty and 2.99 apr. I think people did not have as much urgency to buy at the show when compared to years past.

I am so bummed I missed the girls in Bikinis. I have been going through some major withdrawal since summer ended...

I like seeing the JBP edition gear on display though. I am definitely thinking about getting the engine hatch cushion kit and I hope you guys do come out with that sound deadening kit.

Back