• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Missing Marine Mat Snaps - Scarab can't help - go to Marine Mat

Solraider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Our new boat was missing Marine Mat snaps in a couple areas and it is irritating listening to them flap in the wind. For two months we have been asking for several sets of floor mat snaps to be sent to us so I can install them. My dealer was told by Scarab that they don't have the snaps, they come as kits with the Marine Mat and that I will have to contact Marine Mat myself. How can something so simple and easy for customer service to provide to make a customer happy and they blow it off. Will see what Marine Mat says.

Attachments

kxracer1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
contact scarab directly. this number will get you to directly to brett he should be able to help you out they owe you a new set of mats. 12317792331

Solraider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks kxracer, Brett is reviewing it.

kxracer1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
let me known if he helps you i have a name of someone higher up the chain at beneteau group

Solraider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ended up calling Marine Mat to get mat and screw floor snaps. A thank you to Jenny at Marine Mat for sending me the snap sets, was the quickest response on issues with this boat, as the saying goes "one call that's all".