• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mississippi AR230

Rockbtm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1 year into the jet boat experience. Love it. Wish summer was longer and work didn’t come so soon.
Hattiesburg, MS

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board! Be sure to check the link in my signature below for common issues with your boat

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome, as you probably already know these 07-09 MY Yamaha's are great running, low maintenance boats. There is an FAQ section about what upgrades are suggested as Scott mentioned above.

Rockbtm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome, as you probably already know these 07-09 MY Yamaha's are great running, low maintenance boats. There is an FAQ section about what upgrades are suggested as Scott mentioned above.
Thank you. Where exactly is that located. So far we only used the boat one summer and I love it.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited: