• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring Cover for FSH Deluxe

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I was told the you can trailer with the MAR-19FSH-DX-17 cover. Now that I have it, it says do not trailer with cover in place! Anyone know a little bit about this? I have searched and could not find an answer!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Never trailer with the cover in place the wind will wear it prematurely or rip it.
U can use the shipping cover it came with.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've always used the shipping cover for trailering if I'm going on a long trip. Back and forth to the dock no cover.

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks Jet Boaters! The vendor sent me an email saying I could.. Sending it back you guys are much more reliable!!!!!!!!

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Probably could but I'm sure would not last long.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The shipping covers that it came with I would use if I could but I have the tower on the sport and can’t. The black Moring cover that I paid 800 and change for already has stretched in the front And holds water from just sitting in my yard. I just drove my boat 1200 miles to Florida and I took off the mooring cover and I also took off the Ttop cover because as documented on here they are ripping when you drive 75 miles an hour for a distance. You are subjecting your cover to hurricane force winds for a 24 hour period of driving. When I drive 20 minutes to a lake in New York I leave the cover on and just drive 55. When I trailer a long-distance I take the cover off. I’m sure I’ll have to buy a new one at some point anyway and hopefully by then they will make A white one so that the boat it’s not 150° every sunny day. I also put painters tape on the windshield of the boat before long trips and just pull it off after trip to get rid of the bugs stuck to it. I also put car radial tires on the trailer. 70 to 80 mph most of the way. No problem.