• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Mother's day - Bad Timing

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Based on how things are tracking, my wakeboard tower and another Group K order will show up on Friday/Saturday. I almost wish I could push this off a week so that it doesn't bang up against Mother's day. Now what do I do? I already tried to tell my wife that the speakers that showed up last week were for her. It didn't work

I saw an earlier post on bathing suits so this gives me a good idea. I am going to look at Victoria Secrets "bathing suits" since this would make a great present for her.

Yeah....for her X2 LOL (but maybe she likes swimsuits?)

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Had a Mother's Day conflict with scheduling. For 2 years my wife has wanted to go to The Grand Island Mansion ( grandislandmansion.com ) for a Mother's Day brunch. Reservations go quickly so I really had to be on top of it to get them 8 months ago. Well my daughters dance instructor decided to book a dance comp on Mothers Day. Same time. Talk about being inconsiderate. Any she's not even going herself, she has Mother's Day plans else where. I let the women folk deal with it for a while then I had to make an executive decision. My wife really makes miricales happen in our house for our kids so the day will remain devoted to her. Yes, we are boating there. Plus gotta send an email out abounthe lack of consideration there. Other dads are doing the same.

For a fee you can redirect UPS shipments to your friends house or you can put a hold on the packages and pick them up at your local UPS depot when you are ready.

Wife just walked into my office and dropped 3 packages off on my desk. "Let's stop ordering stuff, Scuba Joe!" she says. My name is not even Joe.

I was interrupted as I was writing this by - you guessed it. Fed ex was at the door this time. Good news is that her Mom's day iPhone arrived here in time. She asked what this was and I turned it back around on her and told her that it was for "scuba joe".

Now I don't feel too bad that the wake tower and other things come next week. Crisis is over

The crisis aint over until Mothers Day went off with fireworks!

Wife just walked into my office and dropped 3 packages off on my desk. "Let's stop ordering stuff, Scuba Joe!" she says. My name is not even Joe.

I was interrupted as I was writing this by - you guessed it. Fed ex was at the door this time. Good news is that her Mom's day iPhone arrived here in time. She asked what this was and I turned it back around on her and told her that it was for "scuba joe".

Now I don't feel too bad that the wake tower and other things come next week. Crisis is over

Oh man, you gotta ride this one out. But ...I thought it was "Scuba Steve" ?.

imagesWVTBQC9F.jpg

Back