• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Mount Pleasant, SC: Unidentified Yammie

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hi guys (and gals) -

I know we have a couple of boats in the Charleston area but don't see them on the new forum yet. Don't think Chad Engle was much on the old board any more but I'll give him a heads up about this new site. Saw a different Yammie on the ICW the other day as well.

What was really interesting is there is an AR two spots down from me now in the freaking boat lot!! I'll be stalking them....wondering if they are lurking on here yet?

Leave a card for them. I came up with the idea of the cards way back when on the other, other site. (at least I think I did) and I'm pretty sure that either Mel or Bruce or Julian or somebody whipped up cards for this site....Help? anybody?

If I'm wrong, I can make new ones for this site. I'll just put a big black line through the other name and insert the new one!

(Thanks Rick, I try)

OK, found the old one and made some changes:

Jetboaters.net Website card.jpg

I saved it as a .jpg (that's why it looks kinda crappy) so I could post it here, it's a .pub (Microsoft publisher file) and I can send it as other types too I suppose.

Just copy and replace my name with yours!

Hey Stacey, I remember you from the other site....my wife just got a job with a company based in Mount Pleasant SC. Is that where you are?

Hi thumper! It sure is!! Where is she going to be working? I assume you guys are staying in North Cackalacky?

Glass - good idea. I need to get some of those created....of course, with my Stacey in SC username. You ain't gettin the credit.

She works from home for a small Disney travel agency/concierge service called Moments of Magic Travel. Owner and founder lives in Mount Pleasant.

Cool! If she comes down here give me a heads up and I'll take her out for a glass of vino. On the 'other board' we used to have a thread for people on the board who got together off the water one way or another...that would be fun to start again!

Back