• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Moving to Florida, Ft Myers area.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok gang. Need to rent a 3-2 or a 2-2 house. May 1st or so in Ft Myers or Cape Coral area. We have a couple of cats and small dog so needs to be pet friendly. Pref with a garage and pool but not a deal breaker. I thought i would start here looking for a place. I respect the members on this forum. I also need some local peps to show me the ropes when boating starts to enjoy the summer. I figured some one may have a place or have a friend of a friend who has a place. Thanks in advance guys and gals. and as always happy safe boating.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
If the market is anything like it is in Tampa Bay, good luck lol. You can't find anything decent to rent. Even crap homes are hard to find. 3/2s are renting for over 2k a month easy now.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cape coral pool homes are going for $2k and up. If you need any advise on the waterways, let me know. I live in Cape Coral.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cape coral pool homes are going for $2k and up. If you need any advise on the waterways, let me know. I live in Cape Coral.
Dude, sorry its been a long time since ive been on here, do you know of a rental service there? Im trying not to get scammed.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude, sorry its been a long time since ive been on here, do you know of a rental service there? Im trying not to get scammed.
I'm not to sure with rental agencies but I would give ReMax a try maybe.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok thx......I'm going to pay for the year lease up front so I have to be sure before I shell out 20+K