• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed MR-1 engines

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hate seeing that one of the ECUs has been left open.

The boat is a couple of hours south of me. I offered to strip the engines and other useful parts off of the hull but he wants to sell it all in one unit. My experience is that fiberglass hulls are difficult to get rid of and I worry that those engines may not be in running condition.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hate seeing that one of the ECUs has been left open.

The boat is a couple of hours south of me. I offered to strip the engines and other useful parts off of the hull but he wants to sell it all in one unit. My experience is that fiberglass hulls are difficult to get rid of and I worry that those engines may not be in running condition.
My buddy takes jet ski hulls to the dump often, what I would do after stripping everything down is to cut up the hull into smaller pieces, much easier to dispose of at the landfill. I would think you could take a battery to make the starter turn and compression test the motors. To have spare engines and jet pumps for $ 1800.00 is a bargain.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
My brother and I took his 20 foot bow rider and put it in a dumpster at the city dump years ago. We had quite the audience while doing so, but it's what the WI DNR told him to do to get rid of it.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the add is pulled