• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My 2014 Season prep list..

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Time for some TLC to keep her like new.. :)

Carefully replace spark plugs
Change oil
Buff scuff
Condition upholstery
Charge battery (buy desulpherizer charger)
Charge jump pack
Grease axles
Scuff cleanout plugs ports
Lube steering cables
Techron FI cleaner
Replace winch or strap
Sync throttle cables

Bunks
Clean out plug locks
Wax

My todo list.

Take delivery of boat 4/15
Park boat in driveway and drool over it for the next month waiting for the ice to melt:bawling:

My todo list.

Park boat in driveway and drool over it for the next month waiting for the ice to melt:bawling:

Yeah that is brutal! It makes a good beer drinking platform even when marooned in your driveway though! :cool:

My todo list.

I'm with ya fellow Rochester jetboater! Mine sits in the garage waiting to see the light of day.

Digging up a relatively old thread...

How exactly do you lube your steering cables? We took the boat out last week and my steering was very stiff. When the boat is on the trailer and I turn the wheel it is obvious that the cables need greased, I'm just not sure how or where to do it.

Thanks!

Back