• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My boobs - they shed water!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hah! Clickbait!

I have mentioned a few times here about putting some beach balls in the bow of my boat while towing. You're not supposed to tow with the poles in place, but the wind pushes the cover down INTO the bow, and if you're caught in the rain like I have been several times, there's a huge amount of water that pools in the cover, stretching the cover and potentially tearing it. This also happens with the shipping cover, which will be shown in the pics below. My boat is stored indoors over the winter, but now that I've got it out of storage, it did not occur to me that this would also happen with the shipping cover. I noticed it a few weekends ago, and took some pics. I forgot all about them until I was looking for some other pics today, so I figured I'd post up my "boobs" and how they help shed water while any of the covers are on. This works for both the mooring cover and the shipping cover, and I've observed no ill effects from this as of yet. My belief in doing this is that the balls can be compressed to a certain point, and don't have the point loads on the cover like the poles do, and thus far, this seems to be correct.

First, my boobs from the outside. Note the dirty spot. That's where the water pooled up and sat in the bow area. This would also be where the cover gets pushed down into the bow area when you're towing without the poles. I tried using one huge beach ball, but I just ended up with two pockets on either side of the ball, where the cover would get pushed down between the ball and the side rails of the bow. Two smaller beach balls work better, IMO. Smaller being relative - these are still 2-3' beach balls.

Full Frontal.jpg

At first, it seemed like this wouldn't work either, that I'd end up with a pool in the middle of my boobs, but what happens is that the windshield keeps the top part of the cover up, and the boobs keep the sides up, so everything that pools in the middle of them simply slides off the front once you come to a stop. Here's a sideboob shot to show what I'm talking about:

Sideboob shot.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Under the shirt action! If your boat is just sitting in the driveway, the center cushion isn't needed, but if you are towing, I found that the wind will shove one of the boobs into that empty area if it's not installed. If it is, the balls don't really move all that much. Put them up against the seat back, and out to the sides, like a woman at a topless beach!

Bra Shot.jpg

Downblouse.jpg

We used to simply blow these up outside of the boat, and simply put them in when putting the cover on. It's sometimes a PITA if it's windy out, and to that end, I ended up buying yet another portable inflator when it came up for a special buy on Home Depot one day. A few members here have posted about this thing, and I can say that my wife is happy with it, and not having to worry about losing the beach balls on a windy day. We've already tested it out, and we just put the balls in the boat and put the cover on halfway. She'll use this to blow up the beach balls, and put them in place. Much easier, although it takes a bit more time with these than my other inflator. Doesn't really matter though, since she can be going through the boat one last time before we button everything up. If you don't have one of these, just blow them up and toss them in the bow before sliding the cover on. This is all there is to your breast augmentation!

Implants.jpg

That's all there is to this little hack. Like I said, I tow with these in the boat. I've got another 5' beach ball that we also put in the walkway right next to the captain's seat as well. I don't have a pic of that, because the shipping cover works perfectly fine to shed water off the back end, so it's not needed for these shots. When using the mooring cover, it's a lot lower, and I noticed some water pooling in that area, so we simply added another bigger beach ball to that area, and that solved that problem. I'll see if I can track down a pic of it, as I've posted it around here several times.

*edit*

Found the pics with the mooring cover on, it shows the boobs off a bit better! The frontal shot should be pretty self explanatory. The shot from the back shows the 5' ball in place, indicated by the bump between the vents on top and where it sucks tight to the swim deck seating.

The boat is surrounded by trees. The snakes are on the cover to keep birds from perching on my tower, and to keep birds from shitting on my cover. Works pretty well, although the occasional long-range missile finds its way onto the cover.

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Your boobs look nice and perky under the mooring cover. However it must be a bit colder over that way, they don't seem to be happy to see you. Maybe the fill valve will add a little needed detail. :cool:

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Under the shirt action! If your boat is just sitting in the driveway, the center cushion isn't needed, but if you are towing, I found that the wind will shove one of the boobs into that empty area if it's not installed. If it is, the balls don't really move all that much. Put them up against the seat back, and out to the sides, like a woman at a topless beach!

View attachment 150013

View attachment 150014

We used to simply blow these up outside of the boat, and simply put them in when putting the cover on. It's sometimes a PITA if it's windy out, and to that end, I ended up buying yet another portable inflator when it came up for a special buy on Home Depot one day. A few members here have posted about this thing, and I can say that my wife is happy with it, and not having to worry about losing the beach balls on a windy day. We've already tested it out, and we just put the balls in the boat and put the cover on halfway. She'll use this to blow up the beach balls, and put them in place. Much easier, although it takes a bit more time with these than my other inflator. Doesn't really matter though, since she can be going through the boat one last time before we button everything up. If you don't have one of these, just blow them up and toss them in the bow before sliding the cover on. This is all there is to your breast augmentation!

View attachment 150015

That's all there is to this little hack. Like I said, I tow with these in the boat. I've got another 5' beach ball that we also put in the walkway right next to the captain's seat as well. I don't have a pic of that, because the shipping cover works perfectly fine to shed water off the back end, so it's not needed for these shots. When using the mooring cover, it's a lot lower, and I noticed some water pooling in that area, so we simply added another bigger beach ball to that area, and that solved that problem. I'll see if I can track down a pic of it, as I've posted it around here several times.

*edit*

Found the pics with the mooring cover on, it shows the boobs off a bit better! The frontal shot should be pretty self explanatory. The shot from the back shows the 5' ball in place, indicated by the bump between the vents on top and where it sucks tight to the swim deck seating.

The boat is surrounded by trees. The snakes are on the cover to keep birds from perching on my tower, and to keep birds from shitting on my cover. Works pretty well, although the occasional long-range missile finds its way onto the cover.

Love the snakes! Very crafty!

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I didn't know we weren't supposed to drive with the poles up, good to know. Look like iam buying some boobs.

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Good timing for this post. Just picked up my mooring cover yesterday on our way to our cottage in Sturgeon Bay. I was telling my wife about this as an option to help the bow. The instructions that come with it say the poles are good up to 65mph. I couldn’t handle getting passed all of the time.
The kids will enjoy throwing some snakes on there!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Side boobs is best boobs. Funny and informative post

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I like the idea of using beach balls to address the pooling of water while towing. Unlike using the anti pooling kit/poles because of the way the beach balls will change shape at speeds unlike the pole which is a fixed position and could create or shift where water pools. Nice solution @drewkaree .

I was afraid to open this one, thought I’d be seeing man boobs (aka moobs).

like this one. Warning it may or may jot be safe for work but if you are like me you may be repulsed, these guys should seriously consider getting in shape or wearing bras.
21A56B58-C584-4D19-96B6-D463B9E7F5F4.png

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I have to say, you have pretty balls.....

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
okay, no more towing with the poles in place. That at least saves time putting the cover on. Been towing all this time with poles erected...

thefortunes

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Better option (at least for us with the 230) is an inflated tube (upside down so there is no hole) resting on the seats in the bow.

You can even add lifejackets to increase the tension if necessary.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok.. This went to the dark side with a quickness. Whats the matter with you all? Hahahahaha

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
okay, no more towing with the poles in place. That at least saves time putting the cover on. Been towing all this time with poles erected...
I’ve also been towing my AR210 with the poles fully erect on the deluxe black cover. No issues so far. Maybe I need some big balls too?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Def looks better with the tight black shirt on!!! Shewweee

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I like the idea of using beach balls to address the pooling of water while towing. Unlike using the anti pooling kit/poles because of the way the beach balls will change shape at speeds unlike the pole which is a fixed position and could create or shift where water pools. Nice solution @drewkaree .

I was afraid to open this one, thought I’d be seeing man boobs (aka moobs).

like this one. Warning it may or may jot be safe for work but if you are like me you may be repulsed, these guys should seriously consider getting in shape or wearing bras.
View attachment 150029
Ronnie you should be moved back to jet boat lover for these absurd pics, I just ate lunch!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Double post....... :-/

Last edited: