• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My new AR 250

24seven

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here’s my new boat. It was scheduled to be delivered in December but came in early. Very happy dealing with Anthony and the crew at Toms River Motorsports and Marina on the purchase.

Attachments

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! Big baddaboat!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bout time someone shows a blue one, congrats.

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
That’s what I almost bought. GORGEOUS

socalyamahafanar250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have the same boat. Best decision I made in 2020! Enjoy

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love the AR250! Waiting on my Black/Green Monster - should be delivered in March... can't wait!

How are you finding the fit/finish on the 250? Anything jump out the gate at you?

socalyamahafanar250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am very happy with the fit/finish. That said, I am not overly picky. I think the AR250 is a heck of a value. I ditched the "free cooler" for a white Yeti Roadie 24 along with the seat pad and it fits perfectly. I also have no need for the table. I added a port potty..and it fits great in the "head" area.

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
Here’s my new boat. It was scheduled to be delivered in December but came in early. Very happy dealing with Anthony and the crew at Toms River Motorsports and Marina on the purchase.
Awesome man seriously jealous. Congrats!

24seven

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love the AR250! Waiting on my Black/Green Monster - should be delivered in March... can't wait!

How are you finding the fit/finish on the 250? Anything jump out the gate at you?
So far I’m very happy with the boat. No issues at all. Can’t wait for warm weather!