• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My new SeaDek

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Okay, I got my boat back this weekend and I go to checkout my new Seadek. So I start taking some pictures to share and I hear some rustling in the woods. I turn around to find this guy right next to me. He sniffed the seadek and gave his approval with a snort then walked away. I went to the deck to take this video.

20140504_143356_Android.jpg 20140504_143409_Android.jpg 20140504_143419_Android.jpg 20140504_143427_Android.jpg 20140504_153802_Android.jpg 20140504_153817_Android.jpg 20140504_153835_Android.jpg

That looks nice!!!

Looks great. I am a carpet fan but this looks nice enough that you have me wondering.

Very Nice - Hope the bear doesn't want to eat it!

Thanks for the comments. @Glassman I think your right! I do need one of those.

I think he would keep the wildlife down in my yard. I have a family of 8 deer, a turkey that now loves my driveway, a fox, a coyote, and now a bear :)

that looks awesome!!! I've been on the fence about getting a full kit for my boat for over a year now :/

off topic, but what is the wet sounds controller that you have sitting on your dash? I haven't seen that before

RGB controller for the leds

@woodard1983 I got a bunch of new mods, am going to post in the 240 section. That is the Wet Sounds remote to control their LED's and light rings. Also put in the Wet Sounds 420 with Bluetooth. Love having the Mic to broadcast over the tower speakers. The kids are loving the LED's and the Mic.

With the new mats and LED's they all want to camp on the boat.

Last edited:
@woodard1983 I got a bunch of new mods, am going to post in the 240 section. That is the Wets Sounds remote to control their LED's and light rings. Also put in the Wet Sounds 420 with Bluetooth. Love having the Mic to broadcast over the tower speakers. The kids are loving the LED's and the Mic.

With the new mats and LED's they all want to camp on the boat.
You got the 420BT or just added blue tooth?? In the pic you still have the SQ. I'm wanting to swap my SQ out for a BT but I just might go with the WS BT volume control. That SeaDek looks nice!!!

@JetBoatPilot I will take some better pictures with a real camera (not my phone) and send them over this weekend.

@Rigger I did get the SQ and added the Bluetooth knob on the dash. I preferred that setup as it gives me more control over Bluetooth functionality on my playing devices like play, pause, skip, etc, right on the dash. Plus it's another knob on my dash that glows blue. I'm a guy and love my gadgets :)

Your last pic @TechRider looks like the bear scared you right out of your sneakers. :)

Hi Techrider. We just completed our Seadek install as well. Looks like you have the same year, size and color boat we do and went with the same Seadek Color. Very nice.. I thought it was easier to do than I expected. I guess because the boat was new the old swim deck material came up really nice. Wife loves the feel of it on her bare feet..
azjsGj

DvyKuY

@10-8 looks good.

@Gym that's funny. He definitely made me jump. Just glad he is a happy bear :)

@Rigger I did get the SQ and added the Bluetooth knob on the dash. I preferred that setup as it gives me more control over Bluetooth functionality on my playing devices like play, pause, skip, etc, right on the dash. Plus it's another knob on my dash that glows blue. I'm a guy and love my gadgets :)

Well, I guess that makes two of us - LOL! I'm buying the under dash mount bracket for the EQ that also holds the BT knob. https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/WS-420KIT.html

@Rigger are you going to mount the BT knob on the dash or on the bracket? If on the bracket where do you plan to mount the 420?

Peter,

The teak looks really nice. My wife really likes the carpet, but after seeing yours and feeling it, I'm really starting to like it more and more.

The bear - I too had a bear wander thru my yard last fall, not as fat as yours though - yours looks like a big boy. But he scared the crap out of me anyways.

And tell Jr I said thanks for his help the other day.

Back