• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

MY THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
VOTE 1 - X1.jpg

VOTE #2 - X3.jpg

Not voting isn't rebellion, it's surrender.

Get out and vote!

Dog and pony show if you ask me...

Nevertheless I'm still voting.

We wont get real change until R and D's lose to independents.

couldn't agree more...voting is not only a privilege, it is an obligation. A number of countries require your civic duty to be met. Not that anything has been said, and not because I don't trust that you guys know the rules and observe them flawlessly, and while I agree with the sentiment here, this is political in nature obviously, so let's all limit any debate on the broad reach this might have and make sure we keep your forum free of those things that bring down the mood...besides, it's mod season! Maybe someone could convince me to winterize with synthetic oil?:winkingthumbsup"

Excellent points, Mel. And thanks for the large * SMILE * today ...........

Only YOU could
equate voting today with synthetic oil. Still chuckling !@

Sincere Best Wishes, and say ......
didya ever try out Miss Barbie's Kick A** BBQ rub ?

Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

I did, and it was good. Very similar to the rub that I was using from Amazing ribs site. I wasn't trying to bring down your patriotic gesture, I was just reminding all of us, me included...to avoid the political pitfalls...hmm, that sounds familiar! Here's your big smile again!:winkingthumbsup"

Holy Monsoon Batman! I went above and beyond in my mind this morning. Went to city hall to vote, had to trudge through 30 mph wind and driving rain and yes, my golf umbrella caught an edge and flipped inside out (@#$& !!!). Get inside, wait in line, then I find out I'm at the wrong spot because I'm in precinct 1020 not 1022. Huh?? WTF??? Walk back out into the hurricane like weather, sans umbrella, and go to "my spot" which is the middle school. Get to middle school and sit in school drop off traffic that is 90% stay at home mom's who somehow or another have a short circuit of the mind when it's raining outside, and can't decide to stop, go, turn right, turn left, or update FB in their minivan/SUV. Park, trudge through hurricane like conditions again and go in front door of school. Receptionist says, oh you want to vote? You need to drive around to the side of the school and go in the gym doors where the voting area is setup. Are you freaking kidding me??? So trudge back outside, get in truck, drive around to side of school, play chicken with previously said mom in mini van who is going the wrong way down a one way entrance, I guess because her kid can't get his Justin Beiber hair do wet, so she must violate traffic laws so he can be dropped off 5 feet from school doors. Get back out, trudge to gym side doors, vote, back to truck, and I am now at this point 80% saturated, with a F'd up golf umbrella! Upon exiting school campus in truck I pass previously said soccer mom once again going the wrong way and texting or doing something with her iPhone. At this point I just hope I make it to work in one piece!!!

And for all you Texans please vote YES for Proposition 1 so we don't have to build more toll roads!!! We are tolled to death here in the DFW area!

So, is there a law about working so much you can't vote? I commented on another thread that my small town stuff will be a landslide, but it is frustrating when you get up at 4am and probably will get home about 10 pm on this particular day

Back