• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

N2K for 2016 Limited S E-Series, adding Raymarine Axiom 9RV

myblueheaven305

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was curious, looking at adding RayMarine Axiom 9RV, does the N2K plug behind the Connext system provide Data of the engines, hours, etc.. ? Has anyone ever used the NMEA yamaha engine interface cable? Any feedback would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance. NMEA DIAGNostic.png NMEA Yamaha Engine Interface Cable by Lowrance.png IMG_4339 (1).JPG

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am pretty sure you still need more hardware to interface with it. I looked into it for my Simrad and figured it wasnt worth it