• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

National Championship Game 2017

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have no affiliation with either team but the Crimson Tide is on a roll and betting against Nick Saban is ill advised so I am going to pick the Tide on this one. Just couldn't help but poke the Tiger.

@ClemsonTiger - Enjoy the game with your buddies.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Should be a nasty game. They'll certainly be a lot of fondling and picking going on.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Should be a nasty game. They'll certainly be a lot of fondling and picking going on.

That was weird. I never followed to find out what actually happened?? or was that what actually happened? Since Clemson took it to my Buckeyes, I will have to say I am pulling for them to win this one!

@ClemsonTiger win or lose, I hope you have a great time! Cheers.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That was weird. I never followed to find out what actually happened?? or was that what actually happened? Since Clemson took it to my Buckeyes, I will have to say I am pulling for them to win this one!

@ClemsonTiger win or lose, I hope you have a great time! Cheers.
I'm rooting for Clemson as well but man that was nasty. Watch it in slow motion on the link below and you'll see him fishing for balls as @ClemsonTiger does for wahoo.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/31/14137312/clemson-ohio-state-grab-christian-wilkins-fiesta-bowl-2016

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a great time @ClemsonTiger I hope its worth the $$$$ that is some bucks on some tickets but i would probably do the same. Wish I could say I was rooting Clemson but you know how that goes. I actually do pull for all SC (including Clemson) teams expect when they are playing South Carolina or another SEC team.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 2 plane tickets ready to leave BWI at 2 pm Monday afternoon, but I can't find reasonably priced tickets. Good old Southwest I guess I will be canceling the flights........and my brother who has 6 free tix because his kid plays for Dumbo, won't cough 2 up as my best friend who wants to go with me ain't family....but the 2 neighbor's he is taking are family????. Guess I'll be too busy at work this summer the weekend he and his boy and his buddies come up for a few days to tear up and down the river on the old Yamaha.....Yep. Real busy. Roll, Tide!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Leaving work early today to drive to Tampa to meet up with buddies from college. We are all going to the big game Monday night to watch The Tigers kick Bama's ass!!!

Hotel $1,500
Tickets $4,000
Avenge last year's loss to Bama: Priceless!
Good luck Tiggers

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Leaving work early today to drive to Tampa to meet up with buddies from college. We are all going to the big game Monday night to watch The Tigers kick Bama's ass!!!

Hotel $1,500
Tickets $4,000
Avenge last year's loss to Bama: Priceless!
Priceless indeed great game! You will remember that forever.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats! Great come from behind win.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome Win... so glad Clemson won...

ACC had a great bowl season... i think they went 9-3 or something like that

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unbelievable game!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, Bama won 55 minutes of the game, but not the 5 that mattered most. Losing Scarbrough was a big loss to an already anemic offense. He was running through Clemson's D no problem. Defense was nasty, but could only hold up so long. I think I saw they were in for something like 99 plays! That's nuts. It was a great season though, and more than I expected out of a true freshman at QB. I sit back and laugh at all the comments I have seen the past few days. Bama's dynasty is not coming to end because of 1 loss in the last 27 games! I am glad it's over, and actually think the loss helps Bama. They were getting complacent, and needed something to re light the fire under them. Congrats @ClemsonTiger ! It was an exciting game for sure. Let's see Dabo win a few more then I will really be impressed.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Couldn't end the post without slipping in that attempt at a slight. I understand the Butt Hurt is intense right now, but no need to be sour grapes.
Ha, I really didn't mean to sound bitter with that last comment. Give me a pass, I forgot what losing feels like!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ha, not hanging my hat on anything old. Alabama is currently competing for titles, and will continue to do so. The verdict is still out on Clemson. Are they the 2010 Auburn team? Maybe not, maybe so. Guess we will see when Watson sails off in the sunset. You're right though, at this moment Clemson is king of CFB. Live it up and enjoy it...it's a good feeling.