• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Navigation lights. LED?

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone know if the navigation and anchor lights on the 210 FSH are LED? I haven't really taken the time to seriously check, but the anchor light looked like a standard bulb when I had it on the other night. The navigation lights looked LED as they were damn bright.

My sales guy said all of the lights were LED, but this is the same guy that didn't even tell me there was a YES warranty available.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know on my 16 ar240 that the nav light bulb was a standard festoon bulb which i switched with a led bulb from Drled
My anchor light is stock led

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Don’t know if this helps but my 2017 212 LTDS is all led

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks. I will probably pull them apart to double check.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was told the same, that it was led
I just looked in the service manual and there was no mention of light bulbs at all. It has how to test the switches for it, but does not mention the bulbs at all.

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No idea on your boat. I switched to all LED last year, everything, including the instrument panel lights. The toughest part was the festoon bulb in the nav light. Went through three brands before I found one that worked properly because even though they were marketed as "Navigation" lights, they made the green look blue. Finally I got one from West Marine but although sold as a 31 mm it was actually 33 mm. There isn't enough clearance on my boat for the cover to fit so I had to use a drill and modify the baseplate to fit the longer bulb. All good now!