• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NC Area Boat Shows

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
@ENC boater and other folks around the Carolinas— anybody headed to boat shows this month or next? I did the Raleigh boat show last year but can’t this year due to date conflicts. Might go to the Charlotte one 25-28 Jan... any others around here worth going to?

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If my ankle is capable (broke on 1-1-2019), i will be going to charlotte show. I've never been to a boat show and a fairly new boater (since Sept 2018). Any accessories manufacturers or mostly boats?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Plan on going to the Raleigh boat show in Feb.

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
If my ankle is capable (broke on 1-1-2019), i will be going to charlotte show. I've never been to a boat show and a fairly new boater (since Sept 2018). Any accessories manufacturers or mostly boats?
Sorry to hear about the ankle. Haven’t been to the Charlotte boat show either but the one in Raleigh last year had booths lining the exterior of the showroom with all sorts of stuff. Just walking around comparing manufactures and offers was the best part.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If i remember my family always goes to the boat shows in Raleigh... not as many venders as i thought there should be but ita still fun to climb through the boats.

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not able to go this year. Currently building a house . All extra $ and time going to that. I'll live vicariously thru everyone's post.