• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need help 2019 242X ballast problem

tenl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The first time is good. three ballast will fill 100% and drain out . But wait a minite, i try to fill the ballast, the system not work,the screen ballast no up arrow or down arrow.
I must disconnect the battery,wait 2-3 minite,reconnect battery and start, the ballast system will working, but the arrow reaches 30-40%(Unspecified) will stop.I try to drain out the water,the system no down arrow,then i must disconnect the battery again, reconnect battery and start and drain.I don't know how much water he can fill. It stops automatically.It's a very annoying thing to do every time you use it.

Attachments

tenl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This has not happened in the last year