• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 195s question.

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I am set to take delivery of a 2021 195s in Yacht Blue next weekend. I was looking at the spec sheet on the Yamaha website and it says that the dinette table features marine mat. I have not seen any picture of the table with any covering on it except the Jetboatpilot version. Can anyone confirm what they mean by features marine mat.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for initial upgrades or changes other than a new bow roller, cobrajet fins, and trailer guides.

SamAR195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My first upgrades were Stoltz Bow roller, belt buckles, spare tire and mount, led tail lights, cobra jet ak19 super deluxe, nice fenders and plenty of yammy shield to lube everywhere.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just used the boat for 10 hrs before buying anything... (besides safety kit, fenders and dock lines).

For fenders, the Polyform G3 work well for midship and aft. For the bow .... that's a tricky one. You need either an inflatable ball or an extra fender cleat a little ahead of the windshield.

Personally, I'd try it without the fins. I know you'll read lots about maneuverability, but really it's pretty good (I've driven a lot of worst boats). Especially while docking, it's far more manoeuvrable than an outboard. The boat can spin in it's own length thanks to it's ability to instantly shift from forward to reverse with no change in RPM. No wake mode works great for docking.

I'm pretty sure the pictures I've seen of the 2021 195S have sea deck on the table. The yamaha site is down right now, so can't go there to verify.

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I am set to take delivery of a 2021 195s in Yacht Blue next weekend. I was looking at the spec sheet on the Yamaha website and it says that the dinette table features marine mat. I have not seen any picture of the table with any covering on it except the Jetboatpilot version. Can anyone confirm what they mean by features marine mat.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for initial upgrades or changes other than a new bow roller, cobrajet fins, and trailer guides.
Congrats!! I'm still very anxious/waiting. I put deposit down 8/27 for the same Yacht Blue. When did you order/put down deposit. Where are you located/dealer? I'm in VA. Thanks for any info.

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congrats!! I'm still very anxious/waiting. I put deposit down 8/27 for the same Yacht Blue. When did you order/put down deposit. Where are you located/dealer? I'm in VA. Thanks for any info.
I am in NJ but the dealer is in PA. I was lucky enough to get a hold of them as they were getting one in that was unclaimed. It has been about a month since I reached out to them. I wanted to wait till April but there is little supply and a huge demand right now.

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I am in NJ but the dealer is in PA. I was lucky enough to get a hold of them as they were getting one in that was unclaimed. It has been about a month since I reached out to them. I wanted to wait till April but there is little supply and a huge demand right now.
Thanks for the reply. It really looks like a killer boat.

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Items already purchased as I anxiously await boat:
I went with the White Wetsounds Recon 6 Pod speakers for the tower and a Fusion SG DA6 6 Channel marine amp from crutchfield.
I really like the white connection on the speakers to fit the rear tower bar. Some of the tower speakers have larger diameter requirements. I will put these on the rear bar (each bar has a different diameter). Some people want huge sound that will blow anyone away. I just wanted something loud enough when at full throttle. If I find it's not enough then I will get another amp and maybe a subwoofer.
Yamaha Buoy Key Chain (Blue of course). Thrust Vector from JetPilot. Audew Epower-155 Jump Starter. Beach Towels – Large plush ones.
Ordered Boat name decals. New toy must have a house: Just received blue prints for building 22x24 detached garage. Start construction next week.
Slide Anchor Spike and a EVERSPROUT 1.5-to-4 Foot Telescoping Boat Hook, Still shopping

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Mine did not come with the marine mat on the table. it would be nice tho. correct on the stolz roller and the Cobra jet fins. super ultimate ak deluxe i believe. , veve trailer guides. i got the padded covers they are nice and they help.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I ordered the the table pad from JBP, if it comes with one I'll have one to sell.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yes the boat tables come with a marine mat (seadek material) on them. Most of the advertising material and tests are non-production units so they often don't show the mats. We thought we would have to buy a table mat too, but when we looked at the boat at the dealer the table had a mat already.
Only thing we added to our boat is a second tie-rod for the A/K rudder...that's not applicable to single engine models though. We'll eventually get a Stoltz roller when we can cross the border into the US again, but so far no scratches from the stock roller. We don't power load though so that may be a factor. And since we don't power load, we don't need trailer guides either.

We did order the two step-over pads from Jetboatpilot...think we picked the wrong colour though as they were a little lighter than the stock mats. I think Yamaha changed the colour option from Marine Mats during the production run, but we still like them:
seadek.jpg

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I can 100% assure you mine did not. But that was in August. Maybe they do now. If not it’s only like 40$ from JBP. Which by the way I ordered a bunch of the accessory mats they won’t have our colors in until April or May. For the Gray. Not sure about the brown stuff.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I can 100% assure you mine did not. But that was in August. Maybe they do now. If not it’s only like 40$ from JBP. Which by the way I ordered a bunch of the accessory mats they won’t have our colors in until April or May. For the Gray. Not sure about the brown stuff.
That's weird...we looked at a 195s last spring and the table had a grey mat. I figured they all did...wonder if it's production related due to covid?

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Mine didn't come with one. The table is bare. I was thinking it'd be easier to clean?

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a 195s in Yacht Blue in January. Hasn't seen the water yet as we're in Seattle. It's in a heated garage. But I've gone a little nuts buying some accessories as our boating season isn't that long here. I don't have much feedback as I haven't installed most of it, but this is what I bought:

CATEGORYITEMVendorAMOUNT
Boat ProtectionXL Notch KeelGuard Scuff Buster XLAmazon ($31.25)
Boat Protection7 foot Charcoal Megaware Keel GuardAutoplicity($141.78)
Boat ProtectionSeaDeck for Bow and Engine X-overJet Boat Pilot($170.82)
Cleaning SuppliesFormula 409 for marine matSafeway($3.18)
Cleaning SuppliesFormula 409 for marine matAmazon($4.21)
Cleaning SuppliesMeguiar’s Wax – 1 gallonAmazon($54.19)
Cleaning SuppliesChemical Guys 6 pack microfiber towelsAmazon($16.95)
Cleaning SuppliesBoat Bling Vinyl CleanerAmazon ($15.99)
Cleaning SuppliesLysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner for HullAmazon($7.64)
Cleaning SuppliesOutus 8 pack boar erasersAmazon($10.99)
InsuranceAnnual Insurance PremiumMarkel Insurance($535.00)
MaintenanceBattery Tender+ 12V charger/maintainerAmazon($49.99)
Mooring/DockingDeluxe Mooring Cover Yamaha Parts($879.99)
Mooring/DockingAihread 4ft bungee doc lines (3)Amazon ($40.35)
Mooring/Docking4-6’ Boat LoopRS Marine($128.45)
Mooring/DockingC.E. Smith 60” Post-Style Boat Guide-OnsAcademy Sports($84.77)
Mooring/DockingTrailer Guide Cover & Pads 60”MadDog Products($59.99)
Mooring/DockingHULL HUGR 24” Countour Fender (3)Amazon($44.55)
PerformanceThrust VectorsJet Boat Pilot($242.90)
SafetySeachoice Throwable FlotationAmazon($16.30)
SafetyFirst Alert Marine Fire ExtinguisherAmazon ($24.38)
SafetyOrion Safety Whistle and Signal KitAmazon($30.71)
SafetyMarineNow Fluke Style 13lb anchor kitAmazon($75.97)
WatersportsYamaha 19’ Wakebooster KitLynnwood Motoplex($1,326.72)
WatersportsKrypt Surf/Wake board 3x Combo RackKrypt Watersports($228.09)
WatersportsFlag Buddy Tower Mounted Skier FlagAmazon($43.98)
WatersportsLiquidForce Pod 5' 2"Evo($479.99)
WatersportsRonix 25' Surf RopeAmazon($44.05)
WatersportsBig Mable 2 Person TowableAmazon($309.55)
WatersportsAirhead 50 foot bungee tow ropeAmazon($50.99)
WatersportsZup Watersports Board 2.0Overton($207.15)

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I bought a 195s in Yacht Blue in January. Hasn't seen the water yet as we're in Seattle. It's in a heated garage. But I've gone a little nuts buying some accessories as our boating season isn't that long here. I don't have much feedback as I haven't installed most of it, but this is what I bought:

CATEGORYITEMVendorAMOUNT
Boat ProtectionXL Notch KeelGuard Scuff Buster XLAmazon($31.25)
Boat Protection7 foot Charcoal Megaware Keel GuardAutoplicity($141.78)
Boat ProtectionSeaDeck for Bow and Engine X-overJet Boat Pilot($170.82)
Cleaning SuppliesFormula 409 for marine matSafeway($3.18)
Cleaning SuppliesFormula 409 for marine matAmazon($4.21)
Cleaning SuppliesMeguiar’s Wax – 1 gallonAmazon($54.19)
Cleaning SuppliesChemical Guys 6 pack microfiber towelsAmazon($16.95)
Cleaning SuppliesBoat Bling Vinyl CleanerAmazon($15.99)
Cleaning SuppliesLysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner for HullAmazon($7.64)
Cleaning SuppliesOutus 8 pack boar erasersAmazon($10.99)
InsuranceAnnual Insurance PremiumMarkel Insurance($535.00)
MaintenanceBattery Tender+ 12V charger/maintainerAmazon($49.99)
Mooring/DockingDeluxe Mooring CoverYamaha Parts($879.99)
Mooring/DockingAihread 4ft bungee doc lines (3)Amazon($40.35)
Mooring/Docking4-6’ Boat LoopRS Marine($128.45)
Mooring/DockingC.E. Smith 60” Post-Style Boat Guide-OnsAcademy Sports($84.77)
Mooring/DockingTrailer Guide Cover & Pads 60”MadDog Products($59.99)
Mooring/DockingHULL HUGR 24” Countour Fender (3)Amazon($44.55)
PerformanceThrust VectorsJet Boat Pilot($242.90)
SafetySeachoice Throwable FlotationAmazon($16.30)
SafetyFirst Alert Marine Fire ExtinguisherAmazon($24.38)
SafetyOrion Safety Whistle and Signal KitAmazon($30.71)
SafetyMarineNow Fluke Style 13lb anchor kitAmazon($75.97)
WatersportsYamaha 19’ Wakebooster KitLynnwood Motoplex($1,326.72)
WatersportsKrypt Surf/Wake board 3x Combo RackKrypt Watersports($228.09)
WatersportsFlag Buddy Tower Mounted Skier FlagAmazon($43.98)
WatersportsLiquidForce Pod 5' 2"Evo($479.99)
WatersportsRonix 25' Surf RopeAmazon($44.05)
WatersportsBig Mable 2 Person TowableAmazon($309.55)
WatersportsAirhead 50 foot bungee tow ropeAmazon($50.99)
WatersportsZup Watersports Board 2.0Overton($207.15)
Check those sea deck colors. I just ordered some and they didn’t have the exact match but they are making them soon. Waiting on that stuff myself.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check those sea deck colors. I just ordered some and they didn’t have the exact match but they are making them soon. Waiting on that stuff myself.
Yeah. They said the matching colors won't be ready until April. I think they realized the stuff in stock doesn't match.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Prob not but it’ll look better. My boat had skuffs from the ride home. It’s a 2 minute install. I recommend changing it out at the dealer. I had mine and didn’t do it. Wish I would of. . Loosen nut. Have someone sit on the back of boat to lift it up. Swap it. Belt and suspenders.
It's probably worth it. Which one model # Stolz Roller did you get?