• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD New 2019 212 Carpet Set (F3R-U3908-10)

wTheOnew

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Selling a new, unopened carpet set from a 2019 212 Limited S. This is the same set for the 2019 212 Limited (and maybe others).

CarpetSet.jpg
20200118_125336.jpg
20200118_125827.jpg

Last edited:

ggreen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
This set is all grey correct? Not the teak version? My 2017 212 limited part number says-00 last two vs -10 on yours. Trying to verify it will still work. Greg

wTheOnew

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The description from Yamaha is 'Snap-in teak-style marine-grade woven floor mat'. It looks like this:

1583751226281.png
1583751109268.png

I wasn't able to find a definitive answer to what years it'll fit when I looked. The carpet diagram for the 2017 is either the same or there's some small difference that I can't see. Looks like the same Seadek kits fit the 2017 through current MYs. So, probably? If you wanted to get some measurements from your snaps, I can take those and see how they line up on mine.