• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2019 242 Limited S E-Series

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just picked it up yesterday, first boat ever. I’ve been wanting a Yamaha for over 11 years now.......FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Attachments

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
That’s a beautiful boat! What lake will you be boating on? Last weeks warm weather just got me ready to get back on the water soon...well you sure didn’t hold back considering this is your first boat 😁. Congrats!

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Absolutely Gorgeous !! That would be my DREAM boat. The Lexington Boat Show is this weekend and today is the last day . You have just motivated me to get down there and try to negotiate a deal ?? Congratulations, wishing you many years of enjoyable boating.

Last edited:

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That’s a beautiful boat! What lake will you be boating on? Last weeks warm weather just got me ready to get back on the water soon...well you sure didn’t hold back considering this is your first boat 😁. Congrats!
Thanks. We haven't committed to any specific lakes yet, just gonna try a bunch out, as well as go down to some of the Florida beaches. Saw another member on here who had some great pics of Lake Lanier up near you, northeast of Atlanta, might go try that one out this season. Yeah, I didn't hold back. I'm of the belief that I would rather get the one I really want then start with something less than that and live with regret and lose on the boat value trying to upgrade later. I have heard to many people tell me that they had people tell them to get the one they wanted first but instead they started smaller and quickly regretted it. Go big or go home, right? Lol. About 5 years ago we got our first RV/Camper and I bought a 44' 5th wheel for my first. Let me tell you that took some getting used to hauling around, it forced me to have a quick and big learning curve, but I got it down.

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Absolutely Gorgeous !! That would be my DREAM boat. The Lexington Boat Show is this weekend and today is the last day . You have just motivated me to get down there and try to negotiate a deal ?? Congratulations, wishing you many years of enjoyable boating.

Do it!!! YOLO.....right?;)[flag]

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Super clean and not too busy! Congrats! If I could of swung it for my first "big" boat I would of done the same, too.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Love the white...very clean look.

We are at Lanier most weekends if you make the trip.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
e9a6c98d-6213-426b-b69a-19250fb999c3_McConaughey-Alright.gif

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
lovely in white! I just got the black 2018 as well! We will be at Lanier mostly.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Thanks. We haven't committed to any specific lakes yet, just gonna try a bunch out, as well as go down to some of the Florida beaches. Saw another member on here who had some great pics of Lake Lanier up near you, northeast of Atlanta, might go try that one out this season. Yeah, I didn't hold back. I'm of the belief that I would rather get the one I really want then start with something less than that and live with regret and lose on the boat value trying to upgrade later. I have heard to many people tell me that they had people tell them to get the one they wanted first but instead they started smaller and quickly regretted it. Go big or go home, right? Lol. About 5 years ago we got our first RV/Camper and I bought a 44' 5th wheel for my first. Let me tell you that took some getting used to hauling around, it forced me to have a quick and big learning curve, but I got it down.
DANG!!! 44' 5th wheel as first camper? Thats a beast to learn to pull and set up right out the gate..You dont mess around LOL...We bought our first TT last year and its a 28'..Love it but 5th wheels are the way to go(wife is already to go to 5'er in a few years..lol). AL has some of my favorite lakes. Martin is my fav of them all. We camp at Wind Creek on Martin several times a summer and have the camper and boat all week and its a blast. I'm on the south side of ATL and havent been up on Lanier yet.

Beautiful boat...Congrats and welcome to the Forum...This group is great for info and I have to say is the least pretentious bunch of any forum I'm on so dont feel awkward asking "stupid" questions...WE all do.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sweet ride, Congrats!

I'm a beat you by a couple weeks.

Nice tow vehicle too.

ChrisLLM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats! Very sweet ride. I just purchased the grey and black version, but alas won't be boating anytime soon. The lake is still frozen solid and its still snowboarding season for us up North! So, keep me posted on how you like it.

Will you be trying to get it to surf? Adding wake-booster or any ballast?

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats! Very sweet ride. I just purchased the grey and black version, but alas won't be boating anytime soon. The lake is still frozen solid and its still snowboarding season for us up North! So, keep me posted on how you like it.

Will you be trying to get it to surf? Adding wake-booster or any ballast?
We are taking it out tomorrow on a small lake here on post just to try it out and break in the engines. It’s much warmer here than where you are but still too cold for water sports. We plan on learning to wake board (my kids and I) but not sure yet if we’ll get hard core enough into it to add a wake booster. I definitely don’t see myself getting ballast systems installed. I would have just sprung for the 242X if so. But thanks, she is a nice looking boat and we’re dying to start using it. I’m super excited to try to make a Bimini run with the group, my wife and I are LOVING all the videos. I’m sold, just gotta get my work to give me the time off at the same time, not an easy thing. Congrats to you to, enjoy.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
nice looking boat. Join us on facebook at Alabama Jet Boaters

link to the group is in my signature