• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2020 190SX owners here in Jacksonville FL

Jameslemmons

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just recently my wife and I purchased a 190SX and we can’t wait to get on the water with it! We have 4 kids and they are all excited ive already spent the betterment of the last two days reading through all that this forum has to offer, not to mention I’ve been lurking on this forum for the past two years as we saved up and prepared to buy our new boat! Can’t wait to see what the future holds

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Life goal achieved! ✅

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats yall are going to love it

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
:Welcome:

Kennytwo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulations! My wife and I are currently looking in Jacksonville to purchase a boat and would be interested in knowing where you got yours and how was the experience. We're currently looking at either the AR195 or the 195S, biggest problem so far is finding a 195S

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome. I had mine up in Ga. We absolutely loved our 242 LS!

Jameslemmons

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations! My wife and I are currently looking in Jacksonville to purchase a boat and would be interested in knowing where you got yours and how was the experience. We're currently looking at either the AR195 or the 195S, biggest problem so far is finding a 195S
I got mine at Ridenow Powersports off of blanding that we’re really great however I would look at the current incentives for buying Yamaha boats during the month of April as they didn’t tell us what was available incentive wise but when I found out and when back up there they changed our loan plan around to accommodate all incentives, I do remember them having an AR195 when I was there and maybe even a 195s but I can’t be certain if you go up ask for BOB he was our finance guy and was great all around, def willing to work with us

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Joe Larsen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just recently my wife and I purchased a 190SX and we can’t wait to get on the water with it! We have 4 kids and they are all excited ive already spent the betterment of the last two days reading through all that this forum has to offer, not to mention I’ve been lurking on this forum for the past two years as we saved up and prepared to buy our new boat! Can’t wait to see what the future holds
we are in Jax too! although still boatless. congrats on the purchase

aicmichael

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello everyone, I am new to Yamaha boats but considering buying one in the next 2 months to bring to my little island overseas. Please provide pros and cons of owning this boat in an isolated overseas island where parts would have to be ordered from the USA or Dubai at a cost plus shipping and waiting time to get them each and every time.

What is the service interval and what is included in each service?
How reliable is a new 2020 or 2021 Yamaha SX190 in gulf salt water?
What spare or replacement parts should I buy and bring to my island with along with this new boat?
I am pretty technical and have performed all the required services on my 2005 Volvo Penta 5.7Gi-E duo prop sterndrive up until now.

Any other user experience and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.