• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 210 FSH Available in Charleston

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was at the dealer today picking up some paperwork. They have a white/grey 210 FSH on hand. They have had it 2 days. Someone was interested in buying it on day 1, but he has not bought it yet. Money talks if you want one.

Charleston Powersports
http://www.charlestonps.com/

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hell no.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The dealer I bought my 19 from in Michigan has 4 21's on the floor. Friend of mine was just there yesterday. Not sure if there all available?

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They have been hard to come by here. It might be because the dealer didn't try to order more last year.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could be. Friend of mine said they didn't have any 19. I was told when I bought mine they didn't sell very well and more than likely would order any unless requested. I think the big problem is most buyers aren't aware they even make such a thing. I ran across them sheer luck while searching for other boat manufacturers.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could be. Friend of mine said they didn't have any 19. I was told when I bought mine they didn't sell very well and more than likely would order any unless requested. I think the big problem is most buyers aren't aware they even make such a thing. I ran across them sheer luck while searching for other boat manufacturers.
Me too. I found the 210 FSH because I saw a 190 FSH on Craigslist while looking for a center console boat.