• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 212XD

Paul Steele

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Just picked up our new 212XD. Over the last 8 years we went from SX192 to 242LimitedSE to 212XD. Putting in a boat lift so boat not in water all the time and the smaller boat just made sense for lift and the lake we live at now.
Wife would have probably chose Blue if both in stock but we ended up with Green. Name suggestions?
B54D3F03-9867-431B-821D-D6FE38EE710A.jpegEFE990B1-027E-4185-AE9E-40B31A1AF10F.jpeg

Redwhiteandblue

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And I'm partial to "a juicy pair"

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks awesome! Name it Hulk or Green Machine :)

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I bought the same color 212XE a few months ago. When we went boat shopping I said “Anything but the green Yamaha”. I was skeptical of the color, but now I love it. I’ve had people drive from the other side of the lake to check it out and several other boaters have said they love the color. We named it Sublime.