• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 215 HO ID and Medallion bluetooth problems

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Hi everyone,

First of all, i would like to say, this is a great community. It helped me a lot with getting the right informations to make a decision for a 2018 215 HO ID.

Second, i'm having some problems with Bluetooth music on my medallion.
The bluetooth connection is established and the song to be played is displayed on the screen, but there is no sound. Also, the medallion keeps skipping to fm once in a while. Same for the Line in connection.
As i was looking at the problem, i found the bluetooth connection to be AUX2, but at the Music input, located under the left dash, there is no cable connected to the AUX2 input. I really hope, someone can help me on this, because my dealer is far away and does not seem to have a clue about my problem...

best regards Robert

Attachments

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the connection diagram, it helped me, find the problem in no time. :thumbsup:

JoeF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the connection diagram, it helped me, find the problem in no time. :thumbsup:
what was the issue resolution? I'm having similar problems...

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
In my case, there where loose and wrong connections to the amps and Bluetooth module under the left hood (open the little door and look up)let a small person help you :p

gregt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Does any one have an issue with not being able to control the tower speaker volume independently from the rest of the speakers?

BuckInNC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Yes. In fact on my 2019 255 Open ID I have no independent control of any of the speakers. Always the same volume on all. Dealer claims he has work and worked on it talking with Scarab but to no avail. I am finding it very difficult to get any technical support. Can't talk to Medallion. Not even sure the dealer can. Scarab is no help. I think a lot depends entirely on the dealer and his willingness to invest the time in getting things up and running. Some are a lot better than others. Just sayin'.

BuckInNC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Here is a connection diagram for a Scarab 215 w/touchscreen and stereo upgrade.
This is really invaluable and helped me out a lot. My dealer was in the dark about a number of issues and this cleared them all up for me. Have you any schematics relating to the Command Center and/or Simrad Go9 XSE. I could use some help with that as well. Very helpful.

BuckInNC