• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR190 ready for pickup!

Fargo007

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey y'all, New AR190 owners from Pensacola here. My wife is retired and I still work in the tech/cloud sector.

Looking forward to learning about these excellent craft and meeting other local folks for nautical adventures of all kinds. I Scuba dive and Free Dive/Spear fish, and also fish Rod 'n Reel.

I already see thread titles here with loads of information.

I'll be taking possession in a week or so, so if there's any advice I need, or things I should know, please lay it on THICK!

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey y'all, New AR190 owners from Pensacola here. My wife is retired and I still work in the tech/cloud sector.

Looking forward to learning about these excellent craft and meeting other local folks for nautical adventures of all kinds. I Scuba dive and Free Dive/Spear fish, and also fish Rod 'n Reel.

I already see thread titles here with loads of information.

I'll be taking possession in a week or so, so if there's any advice I need, or things I should know, please lay it on THICK!
Welcome!

I got my 2022 AR190 from Gulf Shores Power Sports on December 7. Been out 3 times and still learning, but have been successful so far as a first time boater.
Love the boat! Installed the Thrust Vectors before our first trip out. Lateral Thrusters are supposed to ship after the first. Looking forward to getting those on.
Had to fix the throttle drop issue as the throttle would not stay in place. Finally got that resolved by the third trip out, and it was great.
It's a fun boat. Enjoy.

Fargo007

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice to meet you Gap, Very nice man. Mine is coming from the same dealer.

I don't even know what the throttle drop issue is yet.

I do have an advantage of knowing the Pensacola waterways very well from Destin to Orange Beach as we've been fishing and touring there on a Sea Doo Fish pro for a couple years.

Please let me know if you are going out in the Pcola/GS/OB area as we would definitely meet up and say hi.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Aloha! Another 190 hits the water, congratulations.

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice to meet you Gap, Very nice man. Mine is coming from the same dealer.

I don't even know what the throttle drop issue is yet.

I do have an advantage of knowing the Pensacola waterways very well from Destin to Orange Beach as we've been fishing and touring there on a Sea Doo Fish pro for a couple years.

Please let me know if you are going out in the Pcola/GS/OB area as we would definitely meet up and say hi.
I will. I actually drove three hours from Dothan Alabama to get my boat. No dealers around here would give me the time of day.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Do your research on steering there is a huge difference between the Cobra super ultimate ak-19 deluxe system and the slow speed only fins !

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everybody, @Cobra Jet Steering LLC I will definitely check that out.

@HawaiiBreeze Love your channel, and I am gonna mount my transducer using the technique you show on your vidya.

Thanks for watching the Channel, glad to be of help. That placement is still holding strong but recently I opened the deck hatch and replaced the silicone in the Tee Fitting for the cable.