• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Audio for the AR240

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice...the new style brackets looks pretty slick on the kicker tower cans..
everything running off that amp? the 4 factory location 6.5s, 2 towers, 2 subs?

Scooter Scott

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What brackets did you use?

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
me?
i have the older 6.5" cans.
the older brackets look like pic...they have just a little adjustment side to side...and top-post-mount wires...the new ones allow wires to enter can thru the bracket, so no wires are exposed
1686764776562.jpeg

LoWeLL216

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What brackets did you use?
They're the ones that came with the can speakers from Kicker. As mentioned, the wires pass through internally and you can rotate the speaker direction anyway your want with a simple quick release (you can see I have one facing rear and one facing front). They work great.

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just got mine installed on my 240. Really like them! Still have to get the rgb wire up to them but now they match my cabin speakers. 8FE01BE7-80D1-491F-8E80-C892B7BB3AB5.jpeg91C3CABE-9E1C-4FA9-AE88-F8CBB0AF23FC.jpeg

LoWeLL216

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those look good. I kind of wish I kicked mine outboard a little more like you did. More importantly they sound great with the Kicker subs.

LoWeLL216

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice...the new style brackets looks pretty slick on the kicker tower cans..
everything running off that amp? the 4 factory location 6.5s, 2 towers, 2 subs?
The 4 factory speakers run off a separate 4 channel I installed previously. The tower cans and 2 subs run off the new amp.

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The previous owner had a 911B319D-8D6B-407B-B83B-57E7A5011FCC.pngpair of mb quart up there so I didn’t get to choose the placement but I do like them out there. I have a 10” kicker sub under starboard rear seat. Debating on another for the port side.