• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Boat!

morgro269

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've had my eye on the the yamaha boats since around 2006 or so. The stars finally aligned at the Hartford Boat show today. My wife and I pulled the trigger on a grey 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S. Dealer threw in the canvas snap-on cover, 5 year warranty, 3.99 financing, WetSounds Icon 8.8's on the tower and a 6 channel WetSounds amp. 63k-ish out the door. So pumped. Nice weather can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:
Brilliant! Sounds like you made a solid deal. Congratulations and :Welcome:

Congrats and welcome to the board!!!!

wow that was worth the wait! what a great boat, congratulations!
update your profile with your location and it will also automatically put you on the member map

AWESOME!!!!! Now grab a flame thrower and turn all the hard water soft! I know thats what I wanted to do last winter when I bought mine. and this winter...

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the club.

Very nice!! Welcome and enjoy that new boat!!

Congratulations! I bet you hit the water early this year!

Congrats! Sounds like a good deal from GR Marine? Where are you going to go boating?

Yes sir, G and R- awsesome place, Bryan was a pleasure to do business with. I live in Mass. We'll be on the CT river above the Holyoke dam and we own a summer house on Lake Lashaway in North/ East Brookfield, MA.

I hate that we're sitting in the middle of another snow storm.

I've had my on the the yamaha boats since around 2006 or so. The stars finally aligned at the Hartford Boat show today. My wife and I pulled the trigger on a grey 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S. Dealer threw in the canvas snap-on cover, 5 year warranty, 3.99 financing, WetSounds Icon 8.8's on the tower and a 6 channel WetSounds amp. 63k-ish out the door. So pumped. Nice weather can't get here soon enough.
Congrats! That is a great deal. You will love her. If you end up wanting the mooring cover, I have a brand spanking grey one for sale.
https://jetboaters.net/threads/2015...oring-cover-with-tower-gray-650-shipped.4291/

Note to self: Best time to negotiate a killer deal on a new Yamaha jetboat is at a boat show...when the third blizzard in two weeks is relentlessly approaching!

Back