• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New forum section idea

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I have been thinking about something that could be fun for the forum. How about having a dedicated "Show off" section. A spot to post up pictures from each of our trips. I go out a lot and usually snap a few photos while I am out. I love seeing areas that other members on this board get to play in each weekend. A dedicated section to share photos of our outings would be nice, instead of randomly posting them in general, off-topic, or model specific sections. This way people that enjoy photos can go to one easy to find location for their photo browsing fun.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The destinations forum seems more like a spot to talk about specific areas (and post pictures) and ask questions about specific areas. (At least thats what it seems like for me) a dedicated "show off" thread would be a great place for threads like the post your summer go pro shots. It would just be a good spot to post up videos and photos that wouldn't otherwise fit into another thread. My base idea is for being able to go to one section for watching videos and checking out peoples pictures. As it is right now they are pretty spread out in terms of finding the fun outing oriented threads. It may very well be a not needed section, but I sometimes hesitate to post pictures of some of my outings because I am not sure where they should really go.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Kind of like the "show me what you see" thread. I think that has been a successful thread because it is completely random and anything can fit in there! Make a catchy title @PolarXJ and start it up!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length