• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from STL

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome from STL! Where do you usually boat?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You the guy looking for a wake wedge?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Where do you boat? Quite a few of us on here from St Louis as well.

Wakersurfer2017

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Where do you boat? Quite a few of us on here from St Louis as well.
Loto

The other lakes are smoother but we love being able to go out at night after we are done. We might maybe start doing table rock next year.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Loto

The other lakes are smoother but we love being able to go out at night after we are done. We might maybe start doing table rock next year.
We were at the lake of Ozarks last weekend for aquapalooza. I absolutely love Table Rock. There's quite a few threads on here about Table Rock.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!

FB??? OMG - there is so much crap on that site. I can not believe the amount of ignorance over there! I'm not on FB myself but just decided to voyeur there last weekend... I lasted about 10 min, and I was done. Not my cup of tea, i guess.

Anyway - our fave is Bull Shoals. Clean, clear, very few idiots, beautiful lake. Plus - the great state of Arkansas makes spearfishing not only legal but encouraged! I love that lake, we go whenever we can.

--

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, be sure to check out our FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of great tips,