• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New guy from Florida

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! we've only had it out twice before it started leaking really bad through the anchor locker. pics included of that too. Now we wait to hear back from yamaha and the dealership. :/

Attachments

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! we've only had it out twice before it started leaking really bad through the anchor locker. pics included of that too. Now we wait to hear back from yamaha and the dealership. :/
Welcome aboard sorry to hear about that. What is the pic of that hole? I have not seen that before.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Tr-1's huh? What's your speed numbers? Out of break in yet?

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard sorry to hear about that. What is the pic of that hole? I have not seen that before.
Thanks. The hole is the anchor locker drain. Looks a bit unfinished to me and judging by the water we're getting on board we have a night problem.

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tr-1's huh? What's your speed numbers? Out of break in yet?
Just out of break in but haven't had the chance to push it yet due to the issues we've had. Do far it's just an expensive dock ornament haha.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat. Sounds like you've narrowed it down to the anchor locker drain. I'm sure Yamaha will have you all fixed up soon.

Firehouse100

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks sweet. Just looks like someone missed a fitting. If your in salt water do yourself a favor and flush it out with mild dish soap and water (copious amounts) and let them fix it. And the check there work. Can you list your location?

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome. ...nice lookin boat! Hope your issue is resolved quickly with no hassles!

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you search on you tube for out on the reef he has a video on why it is leaking and what he did to fix it

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks sweet. Just looks like someone missed a fitting. If your in salt water do yourself a favor and flush it out with mild dish soap and water (copious amounts) and let them fix it. And the check there work. Can you list your location?
I flushed it really well but didn't use soap. I'll have to do that when I get it back, or have them do it as it's their fault!

We're in Tampa.

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I thought the FSH was the only one with the leaky anchor locker. I'm thinking about replacing mine with stainless.

Sweet looking AR210! Here's wishing you many years of fun with it!

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought the FSH was the only one with the leaky anchor locker. I'm thinking about replacing mine with stainless.

Sweet looking AR210! Here's wishing you many years of fun with it!
Thanks. We'll see what kind of fix they come up with at the dealership but I like the idea of stainless.
A few more have said they have the same issue too.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat and hope they get it resolved for you quickly!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the Forum! She's a beauty. And another anchor locker leak....hmmmmm. Glad you narrowed it down quickly.