• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New guy

Dustin Williams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Hello everyone, new to jet boats. I'm a TN guy living and working in the UAE and thinking about buying the FSH 190. So much water around me i feel i'm missing a great opportunity to fish and enjoy family time. Looking forward to learning from all the experts here.
Thanks
Dusty

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, we had another member over there with a boat who posted a few times,

Don't buy one without a test ride and be sure you understand it's limitations, some avid fishermen aren't happy with some aspects of it but for an all around boat including family fun I think it's pretty good,

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. UAE is gorgeous.

Dustin Williams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks everyone. Really looking forward to the new experience. Had my Larson out today. Soon I'll be jet powered.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Dustin Williams welcome! Sounds like you've already taken the plunge?

Just remember 2 main things.....

1. Rope in the water are NOT your friend!
  2. Just because it is a jet doesn't mean you can run it in shallow water with no damage....it is a vacuum

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Dustin Williams glad that you decided to join. Good luck with the new boat, I'm sure the family will love it.