• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New here 2020 sx 190

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
83iPA8P.gif
Glad you could join us. Congratulations on the new boat!

PM me if you're interested in any watersports equipment. Let me know what you're after and I'll send you some tempting discount codes.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
:Welcome: fellow Floridian! Where bouts in this great state are you? You found the best forums on the interwebs, enjoy, ask questions and take pics of the new boat!

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome fellow SX190 owner... good luck and if you should have any questions feel free to reach out.

947CD8F3-8C24-4301-A307-95C22EC119BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum :Welcome: !!! Great place to be with knowledgeable members that will help keep you safe AND on the water. Let us if you need anything. We're good at helping you spend that "extra" $$ hidden under your bed. Good luck and enjoy.

Please provide pics (helps prove you do have a boat :winkingthumbsup" )

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome: fellow Floridian! Where bouts in this great state are you? You found the best forums on the interwebs, enjoy, ask questions and take pics of the new boat!
Thanks, We live in St cloud, where you at?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here are a few pics from the lo. Pick her up Saturday. Will post more pics then as well. What are some pros and cons of these boats from everyone on here.
That was my 1st jet boat. Kept it for 3 years. Great little boat. Read my sig for mods. Enjoy.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Here are a few pics from the lo. Pick her up Saturday. Will post more pics then as well. What are some pros and cons of these boats from everyone on here.
Great looking boat (not that I'm partial to the color... :winkingthumbsup" or anything). We live down the coast a bit, just south of Venice! Enjoy and get out there before they shut down the boat ramps....
One thing I saw in your pics, it appears to be a rag or something under the bow roller, make sure you check that out before you leave the dealer lot to ensure there is not damage under there, some folks have had damage caused by the bow roller, I've replaced both bow rollers (on our '13 SX190 and the '18 SX195) a Stolz roller and have had no marking or gelcoat damage.

20191226_100458.jpg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great looking boat (not that I'm partial to the color... :winkingthumbsup" or anything). We live down the coast a bit, just south of Venice! Enjoy and get out there before they shut down the boat ramps....
One thing I saw in your pics, it appears to be a rag or something under the bow roller, make sure you check that out before you leave the dealer lot to ensure there is not damage under there, some folks have had damage caused by the bow roller, I've replaced both bow rollers (on our '13 SX190 and the '18 SX195) a Stolz roller and have had no marking or gelcoat damage.

View attachment 114201
Thanks for the advice I will check it out

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are going out this weekend picked her up early the other day.

mrdubean1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good morning! I' buying a 2020 SX190, can't wait. On that note, does anyone know if it comes standard with a depth finder? I don't think it does.
Thanks!

Dan B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good morning! I' buying a 2020 SX190, can't wait. On that note, does anyone know if it comes standard with a depth finder? I don't think it does.
Thanks!
My 2020 XS 190 did.....

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! Glad to have you around!

TimmyH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I find out tomorrow when I take delivery of mine. But yeah, depth finder and even water temp available on connext screen. Can't wait