• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

new jetboater from California

JO6636

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Hi, I'm jo6636 and I'm new on jet boats... I do have a 2005 Yamaha SR 230 but the port engine needs to be changed... Does anyone bought engine from SBT? I would really appreciate any feedbacks good or bad.... Thank you and I sure hope to be a part of this site....

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
First off, welcome! You will find a ton of good information from guys that have a lot of knowledge. I have read good things and bad things about SBT. Seems like most things these days, the bad drowns out the good. It seems that several guys think it is best to find a good engine builder and have theirs rebuilt if possible. Keep searching the threads hear and you’ll get a good enough sense to go with them or avoided them. Sorry this isn’t probably what you wanted hear, but welcome and good luck getting on the water quickly.