• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New LED trailer lights

Wake Turbulence

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_0296.JPG
Old lights on top. The new LED lights were easy to install and super bright! Very happy with the outcome.

I got them from here:
https://www.bigmachineparts.com/products/led-low-profile-submersible-rectangular-trailer-light-kit-c7280?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=30938640963&gclid=Cj0KEQjwzpfHBRC1iIaL78Ol-eIBEiQAdZPVKsPeNwcR5EDhf0QEgtN6COIb83Oco3dJiJvmDDcvtSMaAlxs8P8HAQ

I also ordered a new LED light bulb for my anchor light and I'm thinking of also swapping an LED lightbulb for the courtesy light by the throttle.

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
They do make a huge difference! This was my first mod when I bought my 192 last year. Should be a standard on any boat trailer in my opinion. I see yours is in the garage also,sure makes it easy working on our boats.. Thanks for sharing!

Bedlamfirm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Plan to do the same. Is it as easy as splicing wires and connecting new or do you need to re-wire the trailer. Sorry to ask. Thanks!

Wake Turbulence

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Plan to do the same. Is it as easy as splicing wires and connecting new or do you need to re-wire the trailer. Sorry to ask. Thanks!
Yes it's easy. The kit comes with a whole new wiring kit. I didn't. I simply spliced them together and they work! Took about 20 minutes for the whole install.