• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New media at the bottom of the forum - I love the pictures

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was not a huge fan of adding the media gallery to the forum, but I am really enjoying seeing pictures of smiling kids every time I scroll to the bottom of the forum listing. That is really what boating is about for me. All the smiles! Although, I not suggesting that I did not also enjoy all the @Sotally Tober contributions early on :D

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 10.42.36 AM.png

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey those kids look a lot like mine!

I enjoy the media section and all of the pictures.

This whole site is so well put together and easy to use!

Bousbous55

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How do you add the new media bar?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bousbous55, the media bar is at the bottom of the Forums listing page. You can view all media by clicking the Media tab at the top of any page.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I was not a huge fan of adding the media gallery to the forum, but I am really enjoying seeing pictures of smiling kids every time I scroll to the bottom of the forum listing. That is really what boating is about for me. All the smiles! Although, I not suggesting that I did not also enjoy all the @Sotally Tober contributions early on :D

View attachment 1576
Bruce we are lucky to have you as one of our founding members.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a great feature. Thanks again Bruce.